Saturday 21 September 2013

Weekend Writing Warriors #WeWrWa


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors. This week a snippet from SCORED a sexy soccer romance that is FREE on Amazon for the next few days only!!!


Fleetingly I wondered if I should ask him another question about formation, or maybe something more personal like if he was looking forward to the first game. But my brain barely registered these thoughts, because as the elevator started moving, a low buzzing noise hummed around the small space.
Fuck!
The sensation of my guts pooling in my abdomen had nothing to do with the elevator taking off. Unfortunately the mechanics lifting us upward were smooth and silent and all that could be heard was an eager whirring coming from my holdall.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
The bump into the elevator must have jostled Big Ben. I wanted to be sick, let mortification eat me alive, fall through the floor, hell to the consequences. Where was a damn black-hole when you needed one?
Lewis was looking straight at me, his eyebrows raised and his lips slightly parted, as though about to speak. But he didn’t say anything, instead, he glanced down at my holdall and stared at it, as if he could see right into it. 


Blurb


Okay, so I eat, sleep and breathe football and reporting the beautiful game is my dream career. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have time for a major crush on the England captain, Lewis Tate. The bloke is sex on legs, hot with a capital H. Add in his awe-inspiring talent, his brooding good looks and what’s not to lust after?

So my excitement is sky-high as I set off with the official press team to cover England’s battle for the European Cup. But when a series of unfortunate, or as it turns out fortunate events, attracts Tate’s attention my way, who am I to say no?

Add in a misogynistic manager, an over-zealous colleague, two blue silk ties and some incredible ball-handling skills and it becomes clear the road to victory, for me, will be an intensely erotic journey. Determined to savor every moment, I hang onto my sanity as best I can while living the fantasy and wondering if it can ever become reality. Because once Lewis Tate has taken me to heaven and back, its clear no one else will ever compare.

Please note at the end of Scored there are several bonus chapters from my other works including details of the 5* BDSM Sexy as Hell Trilogy.


If you do download your free copy of Scored and enjoy Nicky and Lewis' steamy story, please leave a review on Amazon and be sure to spread the word to your friends!






13 comments:

  1. I'm really curious to find out more about this story! Good 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful snippet that certainly intrigues. Really felt sorry for the MC. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Can definitely feel the awkwardness here. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! How embarrassing for her. I love the way he was looking at her, though. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awkward! And no place to hide in an elevator. :) Good scene.
    History Sleuth's Milk Carton Murders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, now THAT's an awkward development. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I feel so bad for her! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! But I had to giggle over "Big Ben". Love this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun in eight. You didn't miss a moment, Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another wonderful snippet from another great sports romance! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to comment. I love reading your thoughts on Weekend Writing Warriors :-)

    ReplyDelete