Saturday 21 September 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks



Hello my lovelies, and welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week a double treat, not only a saucy snippet with a kinky soccer player but also the entire novel FREE on Amazon. Yes, that's right, Scored is free from 9am GMT for the next few days only!




“Are you wet for me?” he asked into my mouth.
“So wet. So wet for you.”
“Good, because I’m going to fuck you now, like you’ve never been fucked before.”
I didn’t doubt it for a second. Trembles of anticipation attacked my spine. Lewis Tate was about to fuck me. Lewis, the man of my dreams, the man who had stolen my heart had me jammed against the wall with my panties down and my dress up.
“Do it,” I said, my voice frantic as I hooked my right leg behind the back of his thigh.




Blurb

Okay, so I eat, sleep and breathe football and reporting the beautiful game is my dream career. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have time for a major crush on the England captain, Lewis Tate. The bloke is sex on legs, hot with a capital H. Add in his awe-inspiring talent, his brooding good looks and what’s not to lust after?

So my excitement is sky-high as I set off with the official press team to cover England’s battle for the European Cup. But when a series of unfortunate, or as it turns out fortunate events, attracts Tate’s attention my way, who am I to say no?

Add in a misogynistic manager, an over-zealous colleague, two blue silk ties and some incredible ball-handling skills and it becomes clear the road to victory, for me, will be an intensely erotic journey. Determined to savor every moment, I hang onto my sanity as best I can while living the fantasy and wondering if it can ever become reality. Because once Lewis Tate has taken me to heaven and back, its clear no one else will ever compare.








And if you do grab your copy of Scored and enjoy Nicky and Lewis' story please leave a review and spread the word! You'll also find bonus chapters from my other novels at the end of Scored, details of my Hot Ice series and the Sexy as Hell Trilogy - what's not to love?

Have a great weekend

Lily x




14 comments:

  1. Oh, I get to be the first to say "Panties down, dress up" just works. Really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent flow and use of short and longer sentences make this a delightful read. You've got the knack, and I agree with Emily - panties down and dress up works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works for me, somehow you make sports interesting in a whole new way. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooking her leg, against the wall...love the pic btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Her sexy dreams are coming true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love when a man says 'like you've never been fucked before.' Those pictures are quite enticing as well. Great tease... and the story is free. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the wonderful comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. And now I am going to get the freebie too. What a day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do it, like never before... Yes! Nothing like a hot freebie. Thanks Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, panties down, dress up!
    May I steal that for my husband? He could use a new catch phrase. ;)

    Very hot!
    Thanks for sharing the free story too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, so hot! I love it :) I love the "so wet"

    ReplyDelete