Saturday 4 May 2013

Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors, this week 8 lines from Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse, a FREE book on Amazon UK this week. This is from the first chapter, Nurse Sharon is having some very naughty fun with Tom, the security guy at the mortuary, things are just heating up in the autopsy room!



‘Yes, that was so hot, I could hardly bloody walk the next day.’
He chuckled, low, deep and sexy, then kissed me again, the stubble on his chin scraping my skin and his breaths blowing hot and hard on my cheek.
He had my uniform up around my waist now and was forcing me to lie back on the ice-cold table. He stepped between my legs and leaned over me, pressing his groin into the gusset of my knickers.
‘Really, on here?’ I said, slotting my fingers into his hair and drawing my knees up so they pressed either side of his hips. ‘Where they chop up dead people? Isn’t that a bit freaky?’
‘The French for orgasm is petite mort so it’s kind of fitting.’ 


I hope you enjoyed that steamy snippet, this book was a real treat to write and because I was a nurse before I started writing erotic romance, at times it was like a trip down memory lane!




Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse is published by Mischief at HarperCollins and they are offering not one Confession book out for FREE this week, but two. Check out Confessions of a Kinky Housewife by Justine Elyot, a real gem of a novella.

If you are in the US here's the link to my naughty nurse available at a bargain price. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend :-)

Lily x









4 comments:

  1. Well, on the autopsy table. She is very naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the last line the best! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty indeed and I enjoyed the final line! Terrific snippet!

    ReplyDelete