Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday Snog - Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse



Hello, snoggers! This week another FREE book for you. Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse published by Mischief at HarperCollins. (Free on Amazon UK only, but a bargain price on Amazon US).



I looked up into his dark eyes. He had beautiful long lashes and skin like silken caramel. Melting against him seemed like a reasonable option for the next half an hour.
‘OK,’ I said, touching his smooth cheek. ‘Let’s take that interlude.’
The right side of his mouth twitched and a flash went across his eyes. ‘Ah, my bella, you won’t regret.’ He linked his fingers with mine and led me the dozen steps back to the pharmacy office.
I’d left it in darkness, and Javier didn’t bother to turn the light on when we went inside. Instead, as soon as the door shut, he swept me into his arms and kissed me with fervour. I pressed my body into his and the evidence of his arousal shoved into my abdomen.
Finally, some action. Good, solid action by the feel of it.
I pushed his white coat from his shoulders, heard it land on the floor. He tugged up the skirt of my uniform and roamed his hands over my satin knickers, tracing the outline of my buttocks without once breaking the kiss, his tongue an insistent force searching my mouth.
Damn, he tasted delicious; spicy and rich, maybe with a hint of coffee. Not like Carl’s fresh, sweetness.
Carl!
‘Ah, baby, you are a doll in my arms. I want to love you so much,’ Javier whispered into my ear, his accent thicker than usual. ‘So perfect, so delicious, you are my every fantasy come true.’
‘Really?’ I was a little breathless his kisses were so enthusiastic.
‘Oh, really.’ He groaned. ‘I am so hard for you. So long being so hard for you.’
That hardness was straining at my hip but I had other ideas of where I wanted it. I tugged at his top, pulled it over his head and threw it on the floor. ‘Condom,’ I gasped.
‘Yes, here. In my wallet.’ He released me, stooped, scrabbled, then was up and over me again.
I shoved at my knickers, felt blindly for the sofa and dropped down onto my back. Damn, I was hot for him.

* * * * * 

Thanks for reading, and if you do pick up a free copy of Confessions of a Naughty Night nurse, please LIKE the Amazon purchase page and feel free to leave a review. While you're there grab a free copy of Confessions of a Kinky Housewife too, by the wonderful Justine Elyot.

Have a great Sunday

Lily x

1 comment: