Saturday 25 May 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Hello, and happy Saturday to all you Sat Spank followers! This week a snippet from Shared, my first novel with Ellora's Cave and published back in 2010. This is near the end of the book and Quinn, a sexy surgeon with a dark side, has just ordered a box of tricks to treat Ariane.




“Do as I say, Ariane, remember this is me in charge and every time you don’t do as I say I will spank you all the harder.”
I pushed to my elbows, the word spank had been used, again. My clit quivered, the exposed flesh on my behind tingled. Every time Quinn just uttered the word “spank” I got a thrill in a new, uncharted part of my being.
I heard a rustle in the box as one of Quinn’s hands swept over the orbs of my buttocks. “I love your ass,” he said in a tender voice. “So pale and creamy, so round and soft.”
And then it hit down - a whack from something hard and solid landed on my right butt cheek. I jerked forward and cried out, surprised by the sheer force.
Suddenly my whole buttock was ablaze, as though it had been pierced by a thousand needles, even the air in the room felt hot against it. Then his hand stroked over the seared skin and soothing noises escaped his lips. “So pretty,” he said. “You’re flushing pink already, I can’t wait to see you red, red and hot.”

If you read and enjoy Shared, then it has a sequel, Shared Too, which gets even kinkier including F/M/F/M sex, strap-on's and voyeuristic fun - hot stuff!


14 comments:

  1. Okay, inquiring minds want to know, what did he strike her with? For that reaction to be so instantaneous, I need to know so I can steer clear of it. I have a feeling Arianne is going to enjoy this, but I'm already wincing. A thousand needles? Yikes! Great snippet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a box of tricks! Sexy snippet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Love the detail, especially the air against her skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know too! What implement could do THAT?
    Wickedly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily, I want to know! I'm betting on a paddle. Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Bentalice - Paddle a very good guess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, no fair! We only got to hear about one butt cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I definitely want more… that was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a Lexan paddle, isn't it? That's got to be what he hit her with. Only that could sting that much. Ouch! I definitely would not want to be her!

    ReplyDelete