Saturday 11 May 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks



Hello lovely Spank followers. A few weeks ago I gave you a snippet from my Bollywood story The Unwholesome Adventures of Harita. Everyone was so lovely and positive that I thought I would revisit the same scene this week with another few slappy happy lines...




I swallowed, my legs like jelly and my nipples so hard they were beginning to ache. I just wanted him to get on with it.
“When you forget to do as you’re told, if you have a dirty mouth outside of this room or think you can make my lavDa hard for you in public, then this is what will happen.”
He circled my waist and, quick as a flash, tipped me upside down over his knees.
I gasped as the bedroom upended in my vision and I flailed my hands to the floor, searching for balance.
“Look up,” he ordered, securing my legs behind my knees with one of his powerful thighs. “I want you to see what you look like when you are being disciplined. It will make you remember to keep your behaviour in check.”
Scrabbling for purchase on his other leg, I stared into the mirror.



I really liked the idea of Kamini having to look in the mirror as she was being spanked, it made the scene so much more visual for her and Damon. The movements, the submissive position, the sight of that hairbrush flying through the air! If you want to re-read the prelude to this spank click here.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Lily x

Saturday Spankings Blog Hop

11 comments:

  1. Yes, having to watch your own punishment definitely adds to the intensity. And a hairbrush spanking to boot. Kamini is either going to rue her punishment, enjoy it, or perhaps a little of both. I get the feeling though that Damon is going to enjoy it either way. Great snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the mirror is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bollywood is one of my favorite things; I love it all. Adding the mirror to the punishment is like giving me a window to look through. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well placed mirror always ups the kink! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did she learn her lesson, I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now Kamini will be able to see the hairbrush rise and fall. Making her watch herself in the mirror makes this punishment more intense. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just remembered my closet doors are mirrored. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snippet. The mirror did make things more intense but I loved the upending of the room in her vision after her suddenly being tipped over his knee. Very hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've pushed all her buttons for this scene. I suspect she's going to really get a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A huge thanks to everyone for sharing thoughts :-)

    ReplyDelete