Saturday 18 May 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Welcome spankers, it's so great to see you here. This week a little snippet from Enchanted Submission, my fairytale fantasy story which is about a recently divorced Beast - a respected Dom - and a newly submissive Rapunzel. They're having some naughty fun in the BDSM club frequented by all of those characters from childhood stories, but now, well now they're all grown up and playing hard and dark!





Excitement blazed through her. It was his family crest. A blank paddle would have been thrilling enough, but the thought of one which would pattern her buttocks with his symbol, his sign, claiming her as his property as her skin reddened was deliciously horny.
"Do you understand what I am going to do to you?" he asked.
Rapunzel nodded.
The room fell absolutely silent. Rapunzel's arousal was like another physical presence dancing around her. She wanted him to inflict pain, make her come, she needed it like she needed to breathe. She wanted to know how much he would give her, when would he stop? How much would it turn him on to see her red, thrashed and at his mercy?


Thanks for reading...

Lily x





8 comments:

  1. I love that paddle, Lily. Reminds me of the Beauty and the Beast rose. I also like the fact that Rapunzel is excited over having the Beast paddle her with it. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, branded with the crest with every stroke-- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh! I love the whole fairytale premise with all of the characters attending the fetish club! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great premise. I'm with Renee -- the branding with the crest is a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew Rapunzel was such a dirty girl? I love this premise! Hot snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naughty fairy tales with grown up characters: I love this idea! Rapunzel has long been a favorite of mine (the hair!), and I can't wait to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an exciting idea! I love the thought of grown up fairytale characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fractured (erotic) fairy tales are so delightful. Reminds one of childhood, but the all grown up kind. :)

    ReplyDelete