Saturday 1 July 2017

Saturday Spankings


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week I've been happy dancing as book #1 in my new REDWOOD SHIFTERS series, RUN AWAY WITH ME, has hit the shelves. There are 6 books in total, a combination of M/M, M/M/M, M/M/F, and will release approximately one a month between now and November.



Jude smiled. He went to turn, to face the dresser, but found himself lifted and placed on the bed on all fours, his feet and the lower half of his shins hanging off the edge.
“Like this,” Neo said. “Like this...for me.”
“Yes...” Jude fisted the sheet and dropped his head. Damn it, a bit of brute strength and tough handling had always turned him on. His cock was rigid against his belly, a drip of moisture sat in the slit. He was pretty sure it was pre-cum and not seawater. He couldn’t remember when he’d last been so desperate for it—for penetration, for stimulation, for fucking.
Neo placed his hand at the small of Jude’s back. “You gonna keep still?”
“Yes, just fuck me.” He moved his ass from side to side.
“I said keep still.”
A sharp, hard spank thwacked down.
“Ow!” Jude jerked forward, but not far. Neo had hold of him. “You said you wouldn’t hurt me.”
“I won’t. But I wanted to see my paw print on you. It’s sexy.”
“Yeah well, keep your paws to yourself.”
“Really?” He ran his hand over Jude’s buttocks as if soothing away the sting. “You mean you don’t want me touching you here?”




3 comments:

  1. Interesting question. What's a guy to do? All those conflicting emotions roiling inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many sensations at once. But I think he's going to have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Jude REALLY want Neo to keep his paws to himself? It sounds like a challenge to me!

    ReplyDelete