Sunday 5 July 2015

Sunday Snog


Welcome to Sunday Snog. Here's an excerpt from Toy Boy my latest MF release...


Back Cover Information

Getting something unexpected can be a shock, but it can also be a wonderful treat, if you allow yourself to indulge, that is.

Kay is bubbling with excitement. She’s booked a sailing holiday of a lifetime in Greece with a man she’s fallen for hook, line and sinker. They met on the Internet. She’s from Oxford, he’s from Washington State. She’s a business lecturer, he runs his own successful business.

They’re perfect for each other, and she can’t wait to meet him and spend time in and out of his bed, allowing him to seduce her for real and not just with softly spoken words over the telephone.

But when she arrives in the idyllic port of Fiscardo, she’s in for a shock. There’s a reason Sullivan’s photographs were grainy, and it’s not because he’s sporting a potbelly or balding as she’d suspected. It’s because he’s over a decade younger than her and could rival any Greek god in the looks department. What’s more, his sex appeal and lust for her is off the scale.

Should Kay take what she can with her ‘toy boy’ and have some fun in the sun or hop on the first plane back to England? It’s a tricky decision for a woman who believed she couldn’t be surprised by life anymore.



I carried on swimming, eyeing the platform at the back of Dolly Bird. I wanted to win. There was a small chrome ladder with only a couple of rungs that made climbing out of the water easy. I pulled myself up, missing the weightlessness the sea had given me.
As I stepped out, I was aware of Sullivan close behind. He’d be getting a great view of my arse in my little white knickers.
I sashayed my hips, just a little, then looked over my shoulder at him.
He grabbed hold of the boat and grinned up at me.
Oh yeah, he’d been getting an eyeful. I recognized that look in a man’s eyes. He liked what he saw, and for a moment, that knowledge utterly thrilled me. For a moment.
Then I remembered the age thing.
“Here,” he said, holding up a shell. It was pale pearlescent pink and swirl-shaped like the top of a soft-served ice cream. “A souvenir.”
“I love it.” I took it and slid the tip of my finger over the smooth surface. “Is there anything living in it?”
“No, I don’t think so. It was just lying on the seabed.”
“Is this what you went down for?”
“Yeah.”
He planted his hands on the flat surface of the narrow deck and hoisted himself out of the water. Splashes rained down and rushed off his body, gullies forming between his taut abdominal muscles.
He closed his eyes and shook his head, sending a spray of water that hit me.
“Hey,” I said, laughing and placing the shell aside.
He grinned and pushed his hand through his fringe, making it stick up wildly. “Towels, in there, under the bench.” He pointed to the next level of the boat.
I stepped up, moved the faded navy seat cushion, then flipped the lid. Sure enough, several brightly colored beach towels were neatly folded.
I grabbed two, turned, then tossed one his way.
He was staring at me, his mouth slightly open and his eyes narrow. “Fuck,” he muttered, absently catching the towel and letting it hang in his hand. The end dragged on the deck.
“What?”
“Er, next time a proper bikini would be a good idea.” He nodded at my chest then his gaze roamed downward.
I looked at my breasts then lower. Fuck. My underwear was transparent. It was as if I had nothing on. I quickly held my towel in front of my torso.
“I’m not complaining,” he said, swiping at a drip of water running down his cheek. “But as you’re off limits, that outfit is likely to make me damn uncomfortable real quick.”
I shook the towel out, and without revealing myself again, wrapped it around my body. He watched me closely then shifted from one foot to the other.
‘We’ll shower together. Think of it, Kay. Me and you, naked, water, steam. I’ll soap you up, cover you in suds, then rinse them off. But don’t think you’ll be getting clean, because that’s when we’ll start to get dirty, real dirty. Maybe I’ll tell you to get to your knees and suck my cock.’
I glanced at his groin.
‘The water will slide down your face and over my dick as I glide in and out of your mouth. I’d love to see that, Kay, you adoring my cock, taking me deep, sucking just a little and making me feel like I’ve died and gone to Heaven.’
There was a definite bulge going on behind his swim shorts.
“Kay?”
I shut my eyes. “Er, I’ll go get dressed.”
“Do you remember?” he asked. “All the things we used to talk about on the phone? When you were in bed, late at night and feeling lonely. When it was dark and quiet and it felt like we were the only people in the world.”
“Yes.” I nodded, opened my eyes and glanced at the doorway to the lower deck. “I do.”
“I was lonely in my life, too, but not when I was talking to you. Then, I wasn’t lonely at all, I was with you.” He paused. “Is that how you felt?”
I nodded, just a little, and stared into the distance at the flat horizon.
“God, I want you.” He took a step closer, looming over me. “Do you understand how much?”
“Yes, I know. And I...”
“You want me, too?”
“No, yes, bloody hell. I can’t do this.” I rubbed my temple and gripped the towel tighter. “You should have just taken me to the airport, Sullivan. It would have been for the best.”





Available from Totally Bound, Amazon, Amazon UK and all other good ebook retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment