Saturday 20 July 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Greetings, I'm so happy you've joined me for a spank! This week a follow on from two Saturday's ago. Karen and Jacob are still out in the woods and things are hotting up!


The branch he wielded swung down again, the cold air shifting out of its way just a fraction of a second before it hit.
I moaned long and low, no longer mustering the energy to remain completely silent.
He picked up the pace, striking me fast and hard—they weren’t pansy hits, they had real male muscle behind them and each lash bit like a snake. Before long they all blurred, each cruel sting meshing with the last until my arse was just one thrumming mass of pain.
A barrage of emotions overwhelmed me as I hung there, in the dark woods, my arse penetrated and being beaten by Jacob’s branch. I never would have thought I’d have this experience, but it was so liberating. Jacob inflicting this erotic pain had given me a whole new level of sensation. A whole new understanding of myself.
As suddenly as it started, the beating stopped.
I didn’t move, just allowed myself to be suspended by the ropes as I panted through the pain and listened to my pulse raging in my ears. My buttocks and the tops of my thighs were on fire, burning, and as the cold night stroked over them they sizzled and stung.
“Look at me,” he said.

You can pick up a copy of That Filthy Book from all good retailers in ebook and print and check out the 5* reviews on Amazon. And if you enjoy Pinterest, check out Karen and Jacob's filthy board!




11 comments:

  1. A very intense scene, Lily. I'm glad she enjoyed it, because it sounded really painful to me. Despite that, I really liked comparison between the cold night air, and her sizzling backside. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I loved the ending-- "look at me." whew. very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a wake-up call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really hot Lily. Hot and ouchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the line about not being pansy hits, but real male muscle, it builds an image of this strong masculine body in my brain...mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply loved this whole excerpt here, such emotion in the visualization of your words in scene and her mind... And like some of the others favorites, that last line "look at me" just leaves you wanting more... ❆

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that final "look at me"

    ReplyDelete
  8. OO :D That was hot! I love the use of arse and your details of the speed of the lashes. Interesting that you commented on the air moving out of the way; such a lovely detail to read since I for one seldom seem to think thoughts like that during such a beating :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very intense. I loved that last line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the last line, too! Very enticing.

    ReplyDelete