Thursday 25 July 2013

FREE BDSM novel - The Virgin by Harlem Dae

THE VIRGIN is book #1 in the Sexy as Hell Trilogy written by myself and Natalie Dae and published under the name Harlem Dae. To celebrate the release of these three erotic BDSM stories we are giving away the first book, The Virgin, for FREE on Amazon.


Blurb


London – one meeting, one month of lessons and a landslide of depraved new desires.

My journey to Hell started with a decaff coffee. Nothing more than a grey mug full of dull-brown liquid devoid of its most useful ingredient.

One sip, one smile, one touch of her hand and it was soon clear my life wasn’t destined to stay dull. Oh, no, suddenly I had a month of bedroom education planned by a sultry vixen who intended to broaden my horizons beyond my usual peach-pink palette. 

She wanted to take me to deep purples and navy blues and the pitch blackness that was pure sin. And on the other side of that blackness was a place that might look like Hell, with debauchery and wantonness, people playing devil’s advocate, luring innocents into the hotter, steamier corners of the world.

Her world.

Oh, yes, she promised each night to take me there and paint me an orange-and-red picture that would come alive, flickering like flames, enticing me, holding me spellbound and eager to learn more. To touch, explore, drown in coming.

And drown I would. I was no match for her tricks and taunts. My only chance of survival was to show her that I was no vanilla virgin. I had a rainbow of mastery up my sleeve, too, and if she just opened her eyes, she might be dazzled enough to stay—stay and take ‘my’ lessons. If she didn’t kill me first, that was, with pleasure.




If you fancy the other books in the series here they are, click on the covers for Amazon US. Also available on every other Amazon around the world including UK.




This trilogy is already set to rival all others!


No comments:

Post a Comment