Sunday 25 August 2013

Weekend Writing Warriors #WaWrWa


This week's 8 is from new release Grand Slam, an erotic romance I've co-authored with Lucy Felthouse and stars sexy tennis ace Travis Connolly and his sports psychologist Marie Sherratt. Let's just say things get pretty damn hot between them and this snippet is taken from the first chapter, the first time they meet - it's steamy for lots of reasons...


In the shower was a man, naked, toned, dark-haired and delicious. He stood with his back to me, his head and neck lowered and his palms pressed to the tiles as his shoulders took a thrashing from the heavy downward spray.
His butt was a fraction paler than the rest of his sun-kissed skin, it was pert and small, perhaps clenched too, judging by the dents in the outer edges.
I knew I should get the hell out of there, but what was a guy doing in the female changing room? Indignation and surprise kept my feet stuck, as though they were lead weights anchored to the floor.
Suddenly he straightened, turned and gave me a full frontal view.
His eyes were shut and that was my undoing, because that exquisite moment of seeing Travis Connolly, unguarded and in all his naked, dark-haired, tight-muscled glory, was not something any red-blooded woman could turn away from.
He shoved both of his hands through his hair, flattening it over his head, and then opened his eyes and stared straight at me.




You can find out more about Grand Slam on the Raw Talent website and purchase from Amazon, Amazon UK and Ellora's Cave.




5 comments:

  1. Nice beginning LOL and I'm sure things get even better from here! HOT. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he has a handsome face to go with such a promising rear. Great beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy, pulled me right in...the moment where he opened his eyes and looked straight at her was priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the feeling that he has got her exactly where he wanted her to be. Being in the wrong bathroom was definitely no accident.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so hot and sizzling...this is definitely going in my TBR pile!

    I can see it all as if I were there...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete