Monday 12 August 2013

Sexy Nurses!!



 What is it about nurses that men find so sexy? Is it because they cross into personal space as part of their daily routine, performing intimate procedures? Maybe it's the hat, or the possibility of lace-topped stockings beneath their uniforms. It could be guys just want a bed bath!



Image from LoveHoney 

Whatever the reasons Mr Harlem had to cope with the real thing for years. Before I picked up a pen, or rather opened a laptop and started writing, I worked as a trauma nurse in London, England.



University College Hospital

The work was adrenaline-inducing, the long shifts exhausting and the never ending stream of patients have proven to be an endless well of characters for me to draw on in recent years. And that includes my latest release Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse, out now at Mischief, Harper Collins. 





Blurb


When scalpels are set down, the ward lights turned off and the patients asleep, there is always time for mischief …

I guess you could call me a jack-of-all-trades nurse. I find work satisfaction in whichever department the hospital needs me most, as long as it’s through the darkest hours. Needless to say I’ve seen it all over the years, been there and done that, what’s left to shock me isn’t worth knowing. But it’s so often the quieter nighttime where the real high jinx abound.

Yes, the nocturnal life is the one for me. With a weakness for sexy guys wearing white coats and dangling stethoscopes, my fantasies are often realised and I’m adept at finding relief from the hospital grind in shadowy corners and cozy linen cupboards.

Of course my dedication to patient comfort is paramount. What kind of nurse would I be if it wasn’t? But when one act of extreme, albeit highly inappropriate, kindness forced me to become the hospital director’s snitch, the length I went to in order to keep my job satisfied my desires and found me the love that had always evaded me. A love that made me push even my not-so-professional boundaries to the extreme.
* * * * *



I have to say this book was enormous fun to write and I realised, as I wrote, how much I missed my nursing days - not that I'm about to jump back into it, I don't miss it that much! But what really tugged my heartstrings was realising how much I missed being part of a team - working and playing with a group of women (mainly) who all know each other well, have a Carpe Diem attitude (you get that in trauma) and a terribly wicked sense of humour! 

Nurses have this wonderful way of supporting each other and it's very rare to come across a lazy nurse (well it was in a London A&E anyway) and that was what gelled everyone. When the going got tough the tough got going, if you couldn't cope, then you didn't hang around. Things could get pretty high octane, the pace was fast, things happened most people never witness or are part of, again that cements a team, the shared experience of the highs and the lows. The hospital social club was were debriefs happened over a few alcoholic beverages!

Naturally there are always a whole pile of real-life love stories going on, between doctors and nurses (obviously) nurses and patients, patients and doctors, cleaners and consultants - I kid you not - radiographers and secretaries, porters (the biggest players in my opinion - lol) and well, anyone!! Whatever combination works seemed to occur, and in fact I met Mr Harlem at work!

The night duties could be gruelling and not my favourite shifts at all - my body just doesn't cope without sleep - but when I sat down to write Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse, it was this blanket of night, the privacy from the prying eyes of the day that meant I could really let Sharon run riot. She doesn't mean too, well maybe a little bit, but things just seem to happen to her  and before she knows it she's in deeper than she thought, not just with the studly Javier but also sweet Carl and the witch they call Iceberg!

Sharon has a higher libido than most, she also has a history of a broken heart, and when a patient - a gorgeous fireman with burnt hands needs a hand with er, something, she can't resist helping him out, it's her caring nature you see, even if it is above and beyond her job description! Oh, yes, this book was fun, some of the things in it are drawn from real experiences but most are made up. Mmm, I suppose you want me to tell you which are real, well you'll just have to read it and see if you can guess :-)


Here is a sexy snippet from Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse

‘Are you ready for the last one?’ he asked, leaning forward and slotting his rigid cock into the cleft of her buttocks.
‘Yes, oh, yes.’
‘And have you learnt your lesson?’
‘I have, Sir, oh, I have. Please.’
‘Please what?’
‘Please, my last one, my last spank.’
He reared up, pulled his fingers from her and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. He thrust into her and as he maxed out, balls deep, he struck her soundly across both buttocks.
Emily arched her back, her spine as tight as a bowstring. She opened her mouth but no sound came out. She clutched the table, trying, it seemed, to stop herself from being shunted completely off it.
I licked my lips, teeth and gums — my mouth was dry. Oh, she was getting it good. Who would have thought old Hartley had it in him to bang so enthusiastically and with such an adorable sprinkle of kink?
My nipples were tingling, my breaths coming faster. I was aware of my hips flexing ever so slightly as Hartley pumped into her, over and over. His white coat was flicking and flacking with his lurching movements. He’d gritted his teeth and was grasping Emily’s hips, pulling her onto himself at the same time as he pounded into her.
‘Oh, God, oh, oh…’ Emily squirmed, her feet rising off the floor, her body a slave to his powerful lunges.
‘Yes, yes, call me God,’ he snapped.
‘God, oh please, Sir.’
‘God.’
‘God, oh, I’m coming now, please, can I, God?’
‘Yes, yes come, now.’ He reached for her hair, a high ponytail on her crown, and tugged.
Her whole body rose. Her breasts juddered within the confines of the tiny nurse outfit, her back became a deep curve, and then she came.
The sounds of her gasping and panting through her orgasm made my knickers wet and a knot of need tightened in my stomach. Oh, she was coming good and hard. Just what I needed after the last few hours. An off-the-scale, mind-altering climax would do quite nicely to make me forget everything for a few moments.
‘Ah, yes, you naughty, naughty nurse,’ Hartley shouted then flung back his head and groaned through his final strokes to satisfaction.
I shifted my feet and realised I was holding my breath and my hands were clenched into sweaty fists. Damn, I was horny for it. I wanted what they’d just had, not necessarily with the flouncy outfit and the red arse, but a damn good shagging.
I reached for Carl, curled my fingers with his, and noticed that his palm was damp, like mine.
He looked at me and gave a lopsided grin. There was a slight sheen of sweat over his top lip.
I jerked my head towards the door. It was definitely time to get the hell out, before we were either discovered or my rampant, libidinous side let loose and I hurled myself at the nearest available male.
Carl!
After a last glance into the theatre, the object of my desire nodded and we sneaked back through the anaesthetic room, out into the corridor and into the dark cupboard we’d come through.
I stopped.
So did Carl. 
‘Oh my God,’ I whispered when the door shut, enveloping us in darkness. ‘How the bloody Nora did you know they were in there, doing that?’
There was a small click and a bare bulb overhead gave out a pale light. We were surrounded by brown cardboard boxes full of bags of intravenous fluid.
Carl released the light pull and it bounced towards the wall. He shoved his hand through his hair and puffed out his flushed cheeks. ‘I had to come down here last week, in the middle of the night, to get some Gelo for Eyre Ward. I was on my own, didn’t bother to turn any lights on, and went out of the wrong door, ended up in theatres.’
‘It wasn’t locked?’
‘No, I suppose someone forgot, keeps forgetting. Anyway, you can imagine my surprise when I heard a bang and a grunt from theatre three, went to investigate and saw old Hartley with his junk out and about to diddle his scrub nurse.’
‘Jesus.’ I let out a low whistle of disbelief. ‘You’d think they’d go somewhere private and play, wouldn’t you?’
He shrugged and ran his finger around the collar of his shirt. ‘I’m guessing it gives them a kick, doing it in there.’
‘You think so?’
‘Yes, absolutely, catching each other’s eye the next day over a patient. A theatre full of staff and only them knowing they were fucking like a couple of horny teenagers on that very table the night before.’
I shook my head. ‘Yeah, I guess you’re right. Must be quite a turn-on pretending there’s nothing between them and waiting for the place to clear out.’
Carl looked cute as a button. His slightly unkempt, unshaven style, with his tired, bespectacled eyes and his easy smile had definite appeal. 
‘You’d think they’d worry, though,’ I said, stepping up close and touching the askew name badge on his white coat.
‘About what?’
‘That someone might see them at it.’
‘At it?’ There was a definite sparkle in his work-weary eyes.
‘Yeah, at it, screwing. They should have picked a nice, dark cupboard.’ I slipped my hands over his shoulders, drew my mouth close to his. ‘One with no windows, no prying eyes or nosy colleagues.’
‘Like this one?’
‘Yeah, just like this one,’ I whispered.
‘Mmm.’
I pressed my lips to his and was pleasantly surprised by the soft willingness of his mouth and his small intake of breath.
He held my face, his big hands gentle on my cheeks and his fingers just slotting into my hair, over my ears.
The kiss deepened, our tongues tangled and I leaned my chest to his. He slanted his head and explored my mouth with a sense of passion and reverence.  He tasted fresh, of water and mint. That lovely lemony scent of his that made me think of Mediterranean holidays swirled around me. A whimper of approval rumbled up from my chest and I ached for some action. I reckoned Carl was the perfect man for the job. If just his kiss had me throbbing, imagine how I’d feel when I actually got him inside me, pumping and grinding.
I slid my hands down his chest, over his pale blue shirt to the buckle of his trousers.
‘Sharon,’ he murmured through our kiss.
‘Carl?’ I whispered, exploring lower, over his groin. I found what I was hunting for — a lovely, long hardness straining against his zipper.
‘Please,’ he said, releasing my cheeks.
‘Please what?’ I squeezed him again then gave a firm stroke, base to tip. Wonderful, he was swollen and full and I could even make out the flare of his glans through the material. How fast could we get naked?
He groaned and reached for my wrists, held them tight as I worked his erection through the material.
‘Bloody hell,’ he gasped, his hips rocking towards me and then away.
‘You want me to suck you?’ I asked, speaking against his lips.
‘Fuck. No.’
I hesitated. It wasn’t often a guy refused a blowjob. ‘You just want to shag then?’
‘No, yes, I mean…’
‘What do you mean?’ I kissed over his cheek, found his ear and touched my tongue to the fleshy lobe. Cupped his balls with one hand and at the same time hunted for the zipper of his trousers and began to pull it down.
‘I mean I don’t, I don’t want to…’ He yanked my hands upwards, so they were captured between our faces. ‘I don’t want to do anything.’ His voice was harsh, firm.
I jolted, surprised by his sudden movement and shocked by his statement.
He was staring at me intently, his eyes wild and his lips wet from our kiss. 
‘Oh,’ I said, shock and confusion muddling in my mind. Didn’t he fancy me? Was he gay? No, I didn’t think either was the case. The hardness in his pants told an entirely different story. ‘But I thought…you’ve got a…’
He swallowed, the sound noisy in the small room, and then blinked, long and slow, and sucked in a deep breath.
‘But you’ve got a—’ I said.
‘Tell me about it.’ His mouth twisted, as though he was in pain, and he gazed intently at me.
‘And you don’t want to do something about it?’ I licked my lips and smiled my sweetest smile. ‘I’m happy to oblige. We’ve been putting this off for months now. You and me, naked, it’s inevitable.’
‘I know.’
‘And?’
‘And yes, I would like to do something about it, with you. Soon.’
That was more like it. I tried to step in close again but he kept me at a distance with outstretched hands. Like I was some kind of sex monster about to rape him. 
‘Carl?’ Now he was hurting my feelings.
‘I’m sorry, it’s just…’
I tugged at my wrists and he released them. My body was humming. I was hot for it but it seemed I wasn’t going to be getting any. ‘What. It’s just what?’ I snapped.
‘I like you,’ he said, reaching out and touching my cheek. ‘I mean I really like you.’
‘So what’s the problem?’ I couldn’t help my pout. 
He shook his head and looked down at his feet.
‘Tell me, damn it. You drag me here to watch a damn sex show that gets me all horny for it, and then bring me in a dark cupboard, kiss me —’






Buy Links

Amazon UK 
Mischief  - find links to major retailers here.






No comments:

Post a Comment