Saturday 31 August 2013

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Hello spankers! Another smacking delight this week from Grand Slam, and why not, there's plenty of slap and tickle in this hot book!



“Stay with it, babe,” Travis said, keeping me prisoner by pressing on my back with his free hand. “Just let that burn build up again, send it to your sweet, sweet pussy so in a minute I can taste how good it feels.”
“Ah, I’m not...sure...it feels...good.” Bloody hell, he wasn’t holding back. Those damn fine tennis player muscles of his were striking me over and over. “Oh God.”
I was on my back, he’d moved me again as if I were a doll he was playing with. He caught my mouth in a savage kiss, his bare chest bashed up against mine.
I slotted my hands into his hair, following his movements as his kiss traveled down my throat, over my sternum and he caught my nipple in his mouth.
“Oh Sir, yes,” I panted. That was more like it. But...but it was weird. The stinging slaps on my arse had stopped but I missed them. They really did add to the singing in my body, heightening my awareness of everything.

12 comments:

  1. Ahh, looks like the lady has learned she likes spankings after all. Travis was right. Tennis player, eh? Intriguing snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She isn't sure he's holding back? lovely detail. hot lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh…sexy little piece Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a great job with his dominance, Lily. Really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot and sweaty, perfect for this Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When a woman first realizes just how much those spanks are adding to the over all experience - a wonderful discovery. I see a wonderful time in their future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can picture his sexy tennis player arms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a tennis player...Mmmm, I can see his talented swing on her behind.
    Very Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If she don't want him- I'll take him!! Gosh that was so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Taste how good it feels' oh my, that got me hot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very hot snippet. He’s a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete