Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Writing Cave

Today I am thrilled to be hunkering down in author Cherie Noel's writing cave. Check out my interview and while you are there have a lurk in the corners and see what Cheri has been writing too.




Also I am thrilled to report Berets and Bras has had its first review.






Miz Love Love Books said this of my short, sexy, military story - 


Berets and Bras… I can’t say an awful lot because it’s a short story and if I discuss the plot it’s going to majorly spoil the fun for the reader. Not gonna happen. What Ican say, though, is it’s a delightful read that feels much longer than it is. Bloody awesome when that happens. I’d LOVE to read a full-length book about these two.Nudge-nudge-wink-wink.

The voice is fantastic, the setting and what the reader discovers a total blast, and I laughed, smiled and also got hot under the collar. To write such a vivid story in few words must be difficult, but Ms Harlem managed it with flying colours.

An absolute TREAT of a book. Go forth and purchase, readers! Only $1.99!!!

…hits me right in the centre of my back. (Ouch! I felt that!)

“Give me that,” I snap.

Not even a small one.

“I thought I was going fucking queer…”

“Or whatever your fucking name is.”

Brilliant. That’s it in a nutshell.


No comments:

Post a Comment