Tuesday 31 May 2022

WATCH OUT - COCKY BIKER has been released! #MC #MCromance #alphamale #eroticromance

 OUT TODAY!

COCKY BIKER is book #2 in my new DIRTY BIKES series, it's fine as a standalone read but you'll enjoy cameos from the characters in book #1 if you start there first with BADASS BIKER


Meet the Devil’s Barbarians, a notorious one-percenter MC. Debauchery, brawls, and bad boy charm, oh yeah, it’s all going down.

BELLE
Wyatt Jones is one cocky SOB.
Sure he’s hot. Sure he’s sexy as f…
But those cheesy chat up lines!
Am I really going to fall for them?
Fall for him?
I guess when he shuts up and gets down to business I could be persuaded.
Especially when he’s so damn good and being really freakin’ bad.

WYATT
Belle Travis is a vision, a curvy sent-from-the-heavens goddess.
And I want her from the first moment I see her.
I have to have her.
And do I give a toss about her beefed up bodyguard and over protective brother?
Hell no!
I’m gonna give her the ride of her life, fulfill her fantasies, and show her there’s still good guys out there.
Even though most people would say I ain’t one of them.








No comments:

Post a Comment