Thursday 3 June 2021

FREE - HIS VAMPIRE HAREM #gayromance #paranormalromance #gblt #pride #pridemonth

 ******FREE******

It's my birthday weekend AND Pride Month and to celebrate I'm giving you all a present. Grab a copy of gay romance HIS VAMPIRE HAREM for FREE and dive into a mysterious world of vampires and demons where love and desire battles for victory.



He's special. He just doesn't know it yet.

Darius Linnet has it all. He's a top male model, he's traveled the world, and everyone wants to either be him or be with him.

But would they really want to walk in his shoes? Because when emotions consume him, heated sparks fly. When he sleeps, his dreams take on an other-worldly twist. And his perfect body -sometimes it doesn't even feel like his own.

Until, that is, he meets a group of sexy, mysterious men who claim they've been searching for him for centuries. He's their savior, apparently, the key to their release from eternal damnation. They love him and they want to show him the pleasure he's been denying himself. There's only one problem: Darius's demon father has other ideas.





Okay, so I'm special. I get that now. But will my vampires be able to protect me from the dangers that lurk around every corner of my strange new world?

 Having gorgeous, over-protective vampires doting on me is pretty cool. Not least when they've pledged to keep me safe and satisfied until the end of time.

But what about the newest member of my harem? A sexy British soldier-turned vampire whose lust for my blood is stratospheric. He's strong, wild, desperate, and I'm as fascinated by him as he is with me. Trouble is, being within biting distance could be disastrous, for all of us.

Throw in a pack of shifters who want to rid the planet of vampires, a frozen version of Hell, and a dusty cave in Mongolia, and one thing is certain: life is never going to be dull with my bloodsucking companions at my side. Not that I'm complaining. I've never felt so alive, so in love, or so high with pleasure.









No comments:

Post a Comment