Friday 25 June 2021

BITE MARK is on SALE #paranormalromance #eroticromance #vampireromance #99c

 


BITE MARK is currently on sale at just 0.99
Grab a copy now and immerse yourself in the world of the Ancient Order, you won't be disappointed you took the plunge.


ABOUT

Life in London as a butcher girl was hard enough, but when my best friend Denny went missing it became miserable. Stumbling into the Worshipful Company of the Ancient Order while searching for him was like a breath of fresh air. Especially because sexy, sophisticated Aimery promised to help me.

But Aimery’s friend Ryle wanted in on the action. My head was spinning, my body reacting to theirs whenever they were around. But I had questions: What was their obsession with my rare blood type? How did they always appear when I needed them? And how old were they?

Learning the truth about my lovers brought new fears and delights. They could take me higher than I’d ever gone before, show me pleasures I’d never imagined and were prepared to kill to protect me. Being mortal had never been so much erotic fun—or so deliciously dangerous.


Don't miss the thrilling sequel, CLAW MARK








No comments:

Post a Comment