Saturday 9 April 2016

My Sexy Day ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #MySexyAuthors #Saturday7 #MSS136


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week a snippet from my new menage a trois novel DESK JOB.



Back Cover Information

It’s just another PA job, right? Okay, the CEO is hot, and his partner hotter, but that doesn’t mean Stella Wright has to fall for their erotic brand of seduction. Does it? 

Who is she kidding? Stella is only human, she has bills to pay and insecurities about how she looks the same as we all do. So when Andre Bramon asks her to work on more than just dictation she can’t resist. 

Tristan Wainwright is a different matter. Brooding and dark, he barely has time to ask her to do anything. Then when he does finally pause, noticing her, all that pent up energy reaches a boiling point. 

Before long Stella is swept up in a passionate love affair with not one man, but two. She never expected a threesome to be part of her job description, though now…well, perhaps it might prove to be the perfect solution to a whole host of her problems.



“You have a seriously sexy ass,” Andre said, moving in behind me and running his fingers down the cleft of my buttocks. He stopped over my anus, the tip of his finger exerting a light pressure at the center of my hole.
I jerked a little, the touch unexpected. My breasts swayed.
“It’s okay...” he said, gently. “Not today.”
Not today.
What the hell did that mean?
“Are you ready?” he asked, parting my pussy lips.
“Yes.” I watched as Tristan worked his cock right in front of
me, lazily running his hand root to tip.
“Look up at me,” Tristan said. “I want to see your eyes as Andre takes you.”
I strained my neck to look up.
Andre seated the tip of his cock at my wet entrance.
He pushed in.
I blew out a long breath as Andre’s cock stretched my still tender and sensitive pussy. Damn he was big, bigger than Tristan maybe.
“Oh fuck...” I managed shifting forward.
Andre caught my hips and gripped me. “You can take it,” he said.
“Yes...” I could, I knew I could. And I wanted it, damn in this position he felt even more incredible.
“Open your mouth,” Tristan said as he wound his hand into my hair and held my head steady. “Suck me off as Andre fucks you.”
Really. Oh God. These guys are so bad.


Grab your copy of Desk Job from Amazon / Amazon UK, ARe and all other good ebook retailers.









1 comment:

  1. Oooo Lily - so so sexy! Excuse me while I, ahem, fan my brow x x

    ReplyDelete