Monday 24 August 2015

Tasty Teasers - from Kay Jaybee

Erotic and romantic excerpts



Many thanks to my lovely friend, Lily, for allowing me to nip by to tell you about a positive feast of erotic activity going on at my place over the next fortnight.

For the past three years I have dedicated two weeks at the end of each summer to looking back over my own erotica archive, and that of my fellow erotica authors.

Not only is this a great way to read yourself warm as the summer nights fade into autumn, but it is a fantastic opportunity to discover what your favourite authors wrote in the past, and to introduce you to some new writers.

You will be most welcome to come along to my blog at www.kayjaybee.me.uk to sample a delicious menu of tasty tasters between 24th Aug and 6th Sept for 14 hits of erotic heaven!

I can promise you that once you’ve sampled this menu, which includes a hearty portion of Kd Grace, a mouth watering mouthful of Lily Harlem, an ice cream scoop of Ashley Lister, and more side dishes than you could ever eat from a host of other experts in the genre, you’ll be more than ready to skip the coffee and mints and head home for some afters of your own...

See you there....


Kay xxxx




1 comment: