Friday 4 July 2014

Sexy Tennis Players

With Wimbledon in full swing it's got me thinking about those sexy players with their awesome on court skills, sexy arms and grim determination. Here's a few for you to enjoy…


Rafael Nadal


Feliciano Lopez 


Patrick Rafter


Marat Safin


Tommy Haas


Goran Ivanisevic


Dmitry Tursunov


Carlos Moya


Nicholas Kiefer


Robby Ginepri - I know it's a back view, but why not?


Fernando Verdasco - also a CK model!


Jam-Michael Gambill


Tommy Robredo


Simone Bolelli


Jo-Willie Tsonga


Mark Philippoussis


Janko Tipsarevic


Andy Roddick


Novak Djokovic

Mmm, you can see why Lucy Felthouse and I were inspired to write Grand Slam, a novel that stars our very own tennis hero, Travis Connolly. 



Blurb

California had seduced me with promises of a new life working at Los Carlos Tennis Academy. What I didn’t expect was the dark, brooding number one seed Travis Connolly resisting my help. He wasn’t interested in my psychology skills. Instead his attention was drawn to the edgy, sharper corners of my desires, proving that they existed, setting me challenges and driving me crazy to the point of combustion.


I’m the best tennis player in the world—officially—so why would I need a damn woman full of psychobabble to get me on form? Despite my irritation, however, I can’t resist pushing Marie Sherratt’s buttons, even though doing that shows her the darkest shades of my lust, the parts of me I bury deep. So I set her a challenge, one she rises to, one that has me rising too, and before long my game relies on her calling the shots, hitting the target and bending to my will. One thing is certain, being not just master of the court but also of Marie is seriously good for my soul.



Grand Slam is available from Ellora's CaveAmazonAmazon UKARe and all other good ebook retailers.


5 comments:

  1. I think Tennis would have a lot more followers if they played shirtless in those little tight underwear! Your cover is sizzling too and sounds yummy! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked! I just finished Water Music and this post brought me right back!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete