Saturday 17 May 2014

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Hello Spankers! Here's 8 from Sexy Just Walked Into Town - The Brit Babes' FREE Anthology. This particular story is called End Result and I co-wrote it with fellow Babe Lucy Felthouse. It's a spin off from our Raw Talent series which is all about sexy athletes and their talents in and out of the bedroom.


“I didn’t hear you complaining ten seconds ago,” I said, twitching my eyebrows in a way that I knew would make him strain to discipline me.
Damn I’m pushing my luck today, what the hell is wrong with me?
He caught my chin in his hand. “Complain? I couldn’t even form coherent thoughts, let alone speak.” He pulled back, set his lips in a straight line and a flash of excitement crossed over his face. “And for getting me into that state you’ll pay the price.”
“Which is?” I slid my palms over his smooth shoulders and down the gutter of his spine before slipping over his hard buttocks and squeezing.
“For me to know and you to find out.”
He pressed his palms onto the bed, either side of my head and straightened his arms. He looked down at my small, pale body beneath his.
“Now where did I put that belt?” he asked, licking his lips.


Grab your FREE copy of this 5* anthology from your preferred vendor. Available in print or ebook. Details on the Brit Babes website.


4 comments:

  1. "“Now where did I put that belt?” he asked, licking his lips." Is that a lovely question. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you for such a hot little snippet so early in the am. Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what they said- so hot and too early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My,my,...someone hand me a fan please.

    ReplyDelete