Monday 26 November 2012

Its snowing!


Beginning December 1st it’ll be snowing over at Silver Publishing!

Silver Publishing is giving readers more than 60 chances to win either a free Holiday Story from their 25 Days of Christmas Releases or a lucky random five 20% off codes! And if you are really dedicated there is a Word Scramble included that will provide a discount for titles purchased during the last week of December!

So, how does it work?

Find all the snowflakes every day, email silver publishing with the author name/date for each snowflake you find, check their blog daily to see if you won and then use the pertinent snowflakes to spell out an additional discount code to use at the end of the month.

Find out more HERE and be sure to come back here, to my blog, on the 21st December to find my snowflake!

Available from Silver Publishing - Berets and Bras



Blood, sweat and hard work has given me everything I want, except that is, the dangerous mercenary I'm in love and lust with. Until, one night, when my secrets are exposed, I discover, in the sweetest possible way that he's sinfully talented at handling more than just his armed weapon.

Buy Links




Thanks for reading, have a great day,

Lily x


No comments:

Post a Comment