Monday 19 November 2012

Cold Nights, Hot Bodies

It's that time of year again when a hot body to snuggle up to in bed is especially welcome. Check out my wintery novel Cold Nights, Hot Bodies, set in the beautiful Cotswolds, UK and starring the delicious Shane Galloway! (More pictures of cover model Francis Cura on my dedicated Pinterest page.)


Blurb


All my life I’ve been the quiet bookworm, the office mouse. It hasn’t bothered me. Immersing myself in erotic novels has kept me wriggling on the edge of my seat at work and firmly entrenched in my own fantasy world at night.

Though one thing is bothering me—my damn virginity. If only I could find a sexy bedroom expert to introduce me to the delights of having a lover. Someone handsome and charming, who can rival the hunky alpha males in my books. I have a very vivid, very well-fed imagination—he’ll have to keep up.

Then, one bitterly cold night, thanks to a devious, conniving, so-called friend, the perfect opportunity to rid myself of this pesky virginity problem comes along. Before I know it, the heroes in my novels have come alive in the person of Shane Galloway, who’s pleasuring me with every trick in the book and wheedling into my heart in the hottest ways possible.



Cold Nights, Hot Bodies has had some brilliant reviews...

Guilty Pleasure Book Reviews

This was a great book that really showed two characters that had amazing chemistry and how the author was able to tweak them in just a way as to make the story different from all the others on the market today. The story of Shane and Ashley was great, not only in that it was very believable but that the story flowed so well that it didn’t even feel like reading to me. When the final page came I was sad to see it end, but also anxious to see what other works Lily Harlem had up her sleeve. If you are looking for a cute read with lots of great sex and a HEA than this is the book for you! 


Miz Love Loves Books

What a great concept! Well-written and highly entertaining, Cold Nights, Hot Bodies is a fantastic read for an evening on the sofa—or in bed! Who knows, you might find yourself getting inspiration for your own sex life!


Amazon

I have read a good number of Lily Harlem books, but this might be my favorite. Sure, the cover is worth the price of admission alone (although I suppose there's nothing preventing you from staring at him on Amazon all day long). But I digress. Lily Harlem's characters are always fun and the sex is always white-hot, but I would say she amped things up in this one. I could totally identify with Ashley's reluctance to come out of her shell and how much she was rewarded when she finally did. Shane is super sexy, but has a heart of gold. I liked him from his first appearance on the page. The story pulled me in and didn't let go as it became apparent that their connection was not only instantaneous and physical, but deeper and quite emotional. Both characters risk their heart and I loved them for it. The ending is wholly satisfying. You won't be disappointed!

Buy Links

Ellora's Cave

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Here are some pictures that inspired me as I wrote Cold Nights, Hot Bodies.


























Have a great day, keep warm!

Lily x

2 comments:

  1. Lily that was awesome and I love the pictures. I click on the pinterest link and all I can say is Holy Hell that man is HAWT!!! Than;s so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAWT is the right word, Kathy!!! Thanks for stopping by.

      L x

      Delete