Friday 9 December 2022

He'll fulfil fantasies you didn't know you had! #sale #99c #MCromance #eroticromance #hotromance #bikerromance

 LOOK!!!!! DON'T MISS THIS!!!!


BADASS BIKER (Book #1 in the popular DIRTY BIKERS series) is on sale for the first time ever. Grab your copy for just 0.99 and meet Carter Harris, the bad boy biker who will steal your heart and fulfil your dirtiest fantasies (fantasies you didn't know you had!)


ABOUT

The Devil’s Barbarians, a notorious one-percenter MC, have arrived in town. Debauchery, brawls, and cocky charm, oh yeah, it’s all going down.

LEAH 

Carter Harris is danger with a capital D.

I have to avoid him. Resist temptation.

Riding into the sunset on the back of his Harley is not an option.

Or is it?

Wild passion. Heady longing. Bad-boy looks. Hell yeah, I could be persuaded.


CARTER

Leah White might be the biggest challenge of my life.

She’s tiny but feisty. She’s independent yet those lost eyes tell me she’s crying out for a man.

And that man is gonna be me. There’s no question about that.

Now all I gotta do is seduce the heck out of her, even if that means resorting to dirty tactics.






No comments:

Post a Comment