Monday 20 December 2021

BADASS BIKER Pre-Order Your Copy #MC #MCromance #dirtybikerromance #badasshero #romance #newrelease


The first book in my new DIRTY BIKERS series hits the shelves on the 30th of December! BADASS BIKER is a wild ride and I can't wait for you to jump on board.





The Devil’s Barbarians, a notorious one-percenter MC, have arrived in town. Debauchery, brawls, and cocky charm, oh yeah, it’s all going down.

LEAH 
Carter Harris is danger with a capital D.
I have to avoid him. Resist temptation.
Riding into the sunset on the back of his Harley is not an option.
Or is it?
Wild passion. Heady longing. Bad-boy looks. Hell yeah, I could be persuaded.


CARTER
Leah White might be the biggest challenge of my life.
She’s tiny but feisty. She’s independent yet those lost eyes tell me she’s crying out for a man.
And that man is gonna be me. There’s no question about that.
Now all I gotta do is seduce the heck out of her, even if that means resorting to dirty tactics.






No comments:

Post a Comment