Saturday 1 August 2020

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks #erotic #romance #BDSM GRAND SLAM



Welcome to Saturday Spankings, this week a few from GRAND SLAM which is now more widely available than ever before. Meet the sexiest, kinkiest tennis player on the planet!



ABOUT

He's Master of more than just the tennis court...

California had seduced me with promises of a new life working at Los Carlos Tennis Academy. What I didn’t expect was the dark, brooding number one seed, Travis Connolly, resisting my help. He wasn’t interested in my psychology skills. Instead his attention was drawn to the edgy, sharper corners of my desires, proving that they existed, setting me challenges and driving me crazy to the point of combustion.

I’m the best tennis player in the world—officially—so why would I need a damn woman full of psychobabble to get me on form? Despite my irritation, however, I can’t resist pushing Marie Sherratt’s buttons even though doing that shows her the darkest shades of my lust, the parts of me I buried deep. So I set her a challenge, one she rises to, one that has me rising too, and before long my game relies on her calling the shots, hitting the target and bending to my will. One thing was certain, being not just master of the court, but also of Marie is seriously good for my soul.


“Shh, don’t speak, just do as I ask.” He released me and stepped backward. The sun was shining directly behind him through the window, rendering him in partial silhouette. “Now I’ll tell you again, get down on your knees.”
Once more I folded. It was without hesitation, without thought other than what Travis wanted of me. Sure I could stand at any time. I knew that. Call a halt to the whole thing. Slap his gorgeous face. But I didn’t want to. I was captivated, intrigued to know what he would do, how he would be with me.
“Now put your hands behind your back and grip them together.” He’d added a harder edge to his voice and it shot straight to my clit. Who would have thought?
I did as he asked, the movement jutting my breasts forward and rubbing my swollen clit against the gusset of my knickers.
He stepped closer, walked around me, circumnavigating my submissive pose. The sound of his clothes rustled softly.
I lowered my head, saw that my skirt had ridden up to reveal my stocking tops but could do nothing about it, not with my hands clasped as they were.
“You look utterly beautiful,” he whispered, touching my hair just behind my ear. “Have you any idea how lovely you are?”
“No, I—”
“Shh, just listen. I want to tell you how it makes me feel to see you, a beautiful woman, like that, on your knees. Obeying me. Waiting to see what I’ll command, willing to trust me.”
Obeying him. Willingly. I tensed my stomach, squeezed my hands together so tight I wondered if any blood would be getting to them.
“You turn me on so much, Marie. You’re smart and sassy and clearly someone who likes to be at the top of their game, and I get that, you know I do, it’s the way I’m wired. But you are also so damn sexy.” He stopped right in front of me and I stared at the soft sneakers he wore with his jeans. “I love your long, slim legs and can’t stop thinking about them wrapped around my waist, with those pretty stockings still on, of course. And your arse, it wiggles just a little when you walk, you know, not overly so, just enough to make me want to tip you over my knee and mark you with my palm. Make your buttocks hot and red and perfect for me to hold as you come hard and fast on my tongue. Mmm, yes, I can practically taste you, Marie, such sweetness.”
Oh, that image. My bum actually tingled at the thought of him spanking me, my pussy quivering at the image in my mind’s eye of Travis laving my clit to a violent yet blissful orgasm as he held my stinging, smarting buttocks in his hands.
I’d never even thought about that sexual scenario before. Why the hell not? It was sexy with cherries on top.
“But that would just be the start of something special, just to give you a taste of what I can give you, how submitting to me will fly you higher than you have ever been before. Give you new slices of Heaven to sample.”
He cupped my chin, raised my head.
I looked into his eyes. I was massively turned on but at the same time oddly calm. I’d handed responsibility of what we were doing over to Travis. As long as I did what I was told it would be okay.
“Now if that is what you truly want, it all starts now,” he said. “No more panics about whether this is right, because it is. When is it never not right to experiment, to feel good, to be with someone who makes you ache with lust?”
“It’s what I want,” I said quickly. “I want you to show me what you know, how you can make me feel.”






1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Hot scene, Lily. Unfortunately, your link wasn't working, but I fixed it. Hopefully, others will get to read it now, too.

    ReplyDelete