Saturday 28 September 2019

Saturday Spankings - #BOLLYWOOD STYLE! #SatSpanks #BDSM #romance


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week I have drama and sparkle all the way from Bollywood for you. THE UNWHOLESOME ADVENTURES OF HARITA has a sexy new cover and is for the first time available on Kindle Unlimited. Take a look...





ABOUT

Writing Harita’s sexy fictional adventures is my closely guarded secret, but when her antics become a reality in my bedroom, can I handle my new husband and his fondness for dominant, copycat role-play?

No one knows it is I, Kamini Singh who writes The Unwholesome Adventures of Harita.

The weekly column in Ichchha Magazine has been my secret for many years and penning Harita’s wild sexual experiences has been a wonderful release for my frustrated emotions as I’ve waited for my parents to find me a suitable husband.

Now they have – the delectable Damon, and I can barely contain my excitement as our wedding, and wedding night, approaches. Handing myself over to him body and soul is going to be such a treat.

So imagine my delighted surprise when my new husband asks for even more than I ever dared hope? And imagine my shock when I realised that Damon had secrets of his own which could please me, satisfy me, and take me on erotic journeys which got more and more daring with each adventure Harita enjoyed.


“But first, do you want to know what kind of disobedience will earn you a punishment?” 
I nodded again and squeezed my legs together. The way he was sitting, knees apart, feet flat on the floor and his long, elegant fingers spread on his thighs, gave me an idea of what punishment I’d receive. It was what I’d hoped, but I didn’t know what I would have to do to earn it. 
“Teasing me in public,” he said, “will mean you get punished when we come home.” His eyes flashed in a way that made me think he very much hoped I would, in some way, tease him in public, maybe with a flirty look or a stray hand beneath a tablecloth. 
“Tell me,” he ordered. “Tell me what punishment you think you would deserve for the crime of teasing me in public?” 
“A...a spank, Sir.” My pussy hummed at the thought of bending over his knees, my bum high and open to his palm. Unable to do anything about the strikes he could rain down on me. Squirming and writhing would do no good once he had me secure. 
“Yes, absolutely.” He pulled his eyebrows low and pointed at the top drawer of the dresser. “Pass me your hairbrush.” 
I gulped and reached into the drawer. My hairbrush was large and wooden. Paddle shaped. The hundreds of metal teeth on one side were strong and bordered on sharp. 
“Give it to me.”
He held out his hand, and nervously I stepped up to him and placed it in his palm.
He tested the weight of it, ran the tip of his finger over the teeth and down the long, smooth handle. He made a circle with his thumb and index finger and ran it up and down the handle the way he’d done to his cock the night before. “Perfect,” he said, smiling and looking up at me. “Absolutely perfect.” 
I swallowed, my legs like jelly and my nipples so hard they were beginning to ache. I just wanted him to get on with it. 
I didn’t have to wait long. 
“When you forget to do as you’re told, if you have a dirty mouth outside of this room or think you can make my lavDa hard for you in public, then this is what will happen.” 
He circled my waist and, quick as a flash, tipped me upside down over his knees. I gasped as the bedroom upended in my vision and flailed my hands to the floor, searching for balance. 
“Look up,” he ordered, securing me to him. “I want you to see what you look like when you are being disciplined. It will help you keep your behaviour in check.” 
I stared into the mirror. My silken hair hung messily around my already rosy cheeks. My eyes were wide, wide with excitement and desire, humiliation and anticipation, and the naked flesh of my back and bum was pale against his dark trousers. 
He smoothed his hand over my rump, watching his own movements carefully as he rubbed a large circle over first one orb then the other. He slid down the cleft between my buttocks, over the pucker of my anus to my pussy. I whimpered as he stroked over my entrance then circled the ridges and folds surrounding it. 
“You want to be punished hard, don’t you?” he said. “I can tell.”
Oh, what is the right answer to that?
“Whatever you think, Sir,” I said in a small, squeaking voice.
His eyes caught mine in the mirror, and he held up the brush he gripped in his other hand. “I think hard is the only way for wives to learn their place.”







1 comment:

  1. She's looking forward to his discipline now, but I suspect she will feel very differently, perhaps conflicted, once he begins. Great snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete