Saturday 4 May 2019

Saturday Spankings #free #ebook #BDSM #SatSpanks


Welcome Spankers! It's great to see you here, so great in fact I'm giving you all a FREE ebook. Grab book one - THE NOVICE - of the critically acclaimed SEXY AS HELL trilogy right now and dive into the dark world of Victor and Zara. Be warned, it's hot and it's boundary pushing.



My fucking arse felt hot already standing as I was in front of the damn fire. And soon it would be blistering and emblazoned with Victor’s initials. Jesus, where the bloody hell had he got that idea from? Had he spent the afternoon trawling the internet for spanking forums? I wouldn’t put it past him. One thing I knew about Victor was that if he was going to do something he did it properly and he liked to do his research.
“I swear to God, Zara, if I have to ask you to get over my knee again I’ll spank you for a whole two hours before I even let you think about coming. Don’t believe I can’t or wouldn’t do that.”
Shit.
Hurriedly I dropped over his wide thighs. The thing about Victor was because he was tall and lean it was easy to mistake him as slender. He wasn’t, he was big-man size with muscles in all the right places. He just looked neat and proportioned in his thousand-pound suits and in his large, sprawling apartment.
I felt the solidness of his legs as my breasts settled on his left thigh, was aware of the denseness of his body and the jutting of his cock against my side.
“Not like that,” he all but growled, the sound going straight to my pussy.
Suddenly I was tipped, head down. I gasped and flailed my arms, reaching to the floor with one hand and gripping his ankle with the other. As my world upended my arse rose, so did one knee. But not for long. He shifted and trapped my legs with one of his, meaning I was squashed between his thighs and bent over just one leg, my buttocks the highest part of my body.
Blood rushed to my head, singing in my ears and flushing my cheeks. I screwed my eyes shut and beat down a wave of mortification as he pressed a hand on my back, keeping me pinned tight. In all my thoughts of being spanked I hadn’t expected this completely vulnerable, trapped pose. I’d imagined Victor to be much more gentlemanly about it, allowing me to elegantly drape rather than be folded over him. Maybe on the sofa so I could rest my cheek on a cushion, my legs supported rather than wedged.
“Keep still,” he said, smoothing his hand over my buttocks in big, sweeping movements.
I hadn’t realised I’d been wriggling, but I followed his instruction and forced myself still. Concentrated on his adoring touch.


Or dive straight into the SEXY AS HELL BOXED SET, available on Kindle Unlimited and comes with three bonus stories about the secondary characters.







1 comment:

  1. Hot snippet, Lily. Thanks for letting us know about your free book!

    ReplyDelete