Saturday 3 February 2018

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks HOT excerpt from STOWAWAYS #rhromance #whychoose



Welcome to Saturday Spankings! This week a few from STOWAWAYS which is out now and the fourth book in my popular reverse harem series THE CHALLENGE.


“Harry, I’m sorry if you’re bored.”
“Yeah, I’m bored.” He reached for her wrist and tugged her near. “But bored I can cope with. What I don’t want is my wife mooching around the place thinking of a man who has no place in our lives or in her heart.”
“But, Harry, I…oh…” He dragged her closer then wrapped an arm around her body. The next thing she knew she was tipped over his knee and the cabin had turned upside down. “What are…you doing?”
“Keep still.” He pinned her close, and her ponytail hung toward the floor.
She scrabbled to hold on to his leg and the side of the bed.
“I’ll give you something to take your mind off Paul,” he said, hoisting up her short skirt.
“Harry…!” She squirmed.
He dragged her knickers down to her thighs, and cool air breezed over her ass cheeks.
Suddenly she realized just what he had in mind.
“I won’t have you thinking of him and not us.” He rubbed over first her right, then her left buttock. “This will help you with that. Let’s call it distraction therapy.”
Slap. Slap.
“Ouch!” She jolted forward as a stinging heat spread over her flesh. “What? You can’t just…”
“I can. You’re my wife, and I want you thinking of me, not him.”
He delivered four more hard spanks.
The heat was white-hot and sharp. She bucked against his legs, but he held her tight.
“Now you’re thinking of me, aren’t you? Only me.”



*Please note these are not BDSM books, they're erotic romance. But with multiple guys for Olivia to have fun with, it stands to reason a few of them are going to have their kinks!*




1 comment:

  1. Distraction therapy, eh? That's a new one for me, but I bet it works. Love the snippet, Lily.

    ReplyDelete