Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunday Snog



Welcome to Sunday Snog! Here is a snippet from The Glass Knot my mmf novel set in the beautiful Cotswolds.



Once again the sun worshipped him, lovingly touching each perfect muscle and tendon. Highlighting bulging biceps and the sinewy tendons of his neck. It made me want to worship him too, lick every square inch that I could, and then get hold of his cock and…
Oh, fuck. I have to get out of here.
I did six more shots and lowered my camera. “I think that’s plenty.”
“You sure?”
“Yes, maybe you’d like some pictures outside, in the garden?”
So I can get some air.
I fiddled with the zoom. My pussy was thrumming. I should have brought Rocky then I could have disappeared into the bathroom for some alone time. Sorted out the ache between my legs.
“No.” His voice was firm and deep.
I lifted my head.
There was something in his eyes that made me freeze. I’d seen that look before. It was raw and hungry. The soft, caring, relaxed expression of moments ago had gone. Josh was thinking about something dirty, sexy and…carnal.
I know him better than I thought.
“I don’t want to go in the garden. I want to stay in here.”
“Oh, do you want me to get Nick?”
“No.” His lips tightened and he stepped closer.
“But, er, maybe I could do some pictures of the pair of you together.”
 “No, that’s not what I want.” He reached out and lifted the thin leather camera strap over my head.
Just the brush of his fingertips on my neck sent more lust raging through me. But this was crazy. There was nothing between Josh and I. There couldn’t be. For Nick’s sake there couldn’t be.
He set my camera on a hay bale then loomed back over me.
I stared up at him. The dim light and the silence seemed to weave a spell around us, a spell that made it only us. The air was thick with dust, palpable with desire. His eyes were locked with mine, and a slow growing realization crept over me.
He’s looking down at me like he wants a repeat performance of our wildest moment in Spain.
“Lord help me,” he mumbled, dropping his head closer still, until his breaths breezed over my face.
The unthinkable, the impossible was about to happen. He was going to kiss me, and I was going to let him, despite my promise to Nick.
No I can’t do that. I’m not a bitch.
 “Laura, I can’t stop thinking about you, about us. I just need to…I want…”
 I despaired with myself, didn’t think I could stoop to such depths of self-destruction. Drop myself into a pit where I knew guilt would eat me alive. But I was going to. Josh could do whatever he wanted and take whatever he needed. His words, the desire in his eyes, it was like showing a red rag to a bull. “Yes,” I said.
The decision had made itself.
I flung my arms around his neck at the same time as he dragged my body to his. Our mouths connected in a frantic, desperate kiss. Tongues racing and searching, lips starving as we fed off each other.
He let out a low, triumphant sound, like a growl. It made the hairs on the back of my neck rise. All sane thoughts left me. I was in Josh’s arms, he was all I wanted, and judging by the long hard bulge jutting into my stomach, he wanted me too.



No comments:

Post a Comment