Saturday 12 April 2014

Saturday Spankings - Freebie Alert!


Welcome to Saturday Spankings, this week a FREE BDSM novel for you…




But first, things first, here's a spankingly suspenseful snippet…


As she stripped I went to full hardness. Anticipation clawed at me but I reined it in, not wanting to rush the sweetness of control.

“Leave the boots on.” I liked them, she’d worn them before. Touching just above the knee, they were as shiny as liquid and had silver heels. They were one item of clothing that would work with my plans. “And come here, up close.”

Naked but for the boots and the still-in-place dog collar, she stepped up to me, the heat of her body adding to the gentle heat of the fire caressing my right cheek and side.

“You’re mine,” I said, dipping my index finger into the indent of her navel and watching the candlelight bounce off the silver buckle of her collar. “Tonight you’re all mine to do with as I wish, is that correct?”

“Yes, Sir.”


The Novice is book #1 in the Sexy as Hell Trilogy. If you enjoy Zara and Victor's wild first meetings then check out the box set which has 3 bonus stories all at a bargain price. Also if The Novice and Sexy as Hell hits your buttons a review would be greatly appreciated.





Please give Harlem Dae a Facebook LIKE and then nip over to Amazon and get your FREE copy of The Novice.


1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous moment! the touch of him having her stripe except for the boots and collar is delicious :) off to pick up the free copy

    ReplyDelete