Friday 5 October 2012

Em Petrova is here!

Please welcome the very lovely Em Petrova to my blog today. She's going to fill us in on some fun sex facts, take it away, Em...




Hi Lily,

Since I write erotic romance, sex is one of the most important parts of my writing. I love hunting down new information about the topic. Recently I ran across some fun facts and thought I’d share.

1. The vibrator was invented in the 19th century as a medical treatment for female “hysteria”. I know I’d get hysterical if I had to be as stuffy and pent-up as women of those times too! There’s a new movie about this exact theme. Take a look at this Youtube trailer

2. Anyone have a “Rabbit”? Ever wonder why there’s a cute smiley face on the tip? It’s apparently to make the Japanese population feel better about the production and buying of this orgasm-inducer. Their customs don’t take kindly to devices that resemble phalluses, so this was their solution. ☺

3. Fun Fact—semen contains zinc and calcium. Both prevent tooth decay!

4. The average size of a penis is 5 inches and 3 inches flaccid. Here’s an amazing map broken up by region and cock size:  Now I know some of you will be emigrating!

5. If you hate working out, just hop into bed! Active sex burns 200 calories in just 30 minutes! Now why isn’t there an infomercial on it…?


Hope you’ve enjoyed my fun post! And don’t forget to visit my website  for a peek at my weekly obsessions from sexy men to amazing shoes!

Thanks for reading, and thank you to Lily for hosting me.

Em Petrova
~where words mean so much more~
www.empetrova.com


It's been a delight having you swing by Em, and readers, don't miss her fabulous new release... Phew, it's getting hot in here!!



Firehouse 5, Book One

Firefighter Luke Puckett doesn’t want to get involved with anyone; not after his brother perished fighting a fire, leaving behind a wife and four kids. Then Luke pulls a woman and her child out of a burning house, and is stunned to find she’s his college ex. Though he fights to stay away, Luke’s desire for her lush curves is impossible to battle.

Josie Springer escapes the enormous house fire with nothing but the clothes on her back and her daughter. As she begins to recuperate from her losses, she finds she’s gained something bigger since Luke walked back into her life. She’s always held a candle for this lover who dumped her with little explanation.

While their relationship sears between the sheets, Josie and Luke still harbor personal doubts it will work—until a near tragedy forces them take another look.

5 comments:

  1. Loved the map and also your excerpt.. fun post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Japanese. No wonder they work all of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, I just have to wonder who did all the fact finding for the report that made that map LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems some of those countries got the short end of the stick as it were.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete