Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday Snog - Berets and Bras

Hello everyone who has joined me for Sunday Snog. Here is a lip smacking excerpt from Berets and Bras.




Blurb


Blood, sweat and hard work has given me everything I want, except that is, the dangerous mercenary I'm in love and lust with. Until, one night, when my secrets are exposed, I discover, in the sweetest possible way that he's sinfully talented at handling more than just his armed weapon.




A shocked expression captures his face, and his jaw hangs slack.
"Leave me alone. You've no fucking right," I start, but my words are cut short as his big body drops, our helmets knock, and he slams his lips onto my mouth. Like a marauder intent on submission, he plunges his tongue between my teeth and moans deep in his throat.
I taste him, catch his guttural groan, and grabble for his wide, armoured shoulders. He knows. Tom knows. After all the subterfuge, someone else in my team is in on my secret. Panic, relief, and desire flood my system.
As quickly as his body had covered mine, he pulls away. His eyes flash as they bore down into mine.
"Tom," I whisper.
"Not a damn word," he says through gritted teeth.
"But…"
Roughly he presses his index finger over my lips. "Later. Mid-mission is not the time."




Lily x

2 comments:

  1. O.O MOARE...need moare nownownownownownownow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.....tasty!Welcome back to Sunday Snogging! :p

    ReplyDelete