Saturday 21 December 2013

Weekend Writing Warriors - The Actress #WeWrWa #SundaySnippet


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors. This week 8 from my collection Stories for When the Sun Goes Down - The Actress.


He swept his eyes over my petite frame, and despite my painfully frozen thoughts, I noticed he lingered on the swell of my breasts. "Well, I s…s…stopped feeling so cold while you were doing the… the tent," I managed.
"Shit, Sapphire, one of the symptoms of hypothermia is to stop feeling cold," Lee reached out and popped open my waterproof trousers, "there's only one thing for it, get these off, now."
"Why?" I said with a weak attempt at being indignant.
"Because, if we don't get your core temperature up a few degrees, the only role you'll be good for when you get back to Hollywood is playing a bloody corpse."
Lee worked on my boots, freed my feet, then grabbed the hem of my trousers and literally tipped me out of them.
Andy fiddled noisily with the zips on the sleeping bags. "In," he instructed holding up the opening of the now one big sleeping bag, "Quick, before your hypothermia becomes irreversible."


Christmas week bargain $1.25/77p!

9 comments:

  1. She seems to still be able to think properly. Is he exaggerating to have her undress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypothermia, always a good excuse for some skin-on-skin time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesn't waste any time, that's for sure! This snippet grabbed me and wouldn 't let go...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...he's definitely moving quick! Good for him....I bet anything he just saved his life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm, she might need the warmth of another body to truly recover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say his plan is already working, since I heated a few degrees myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want to stop there! Great scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like she's in good hands:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, have to share body warmth together. Much better safe than sorry when it comes to hypothermia!! ;)

    ReplyDelete