Tuesday 10 December 2013

Great First Reviews for the Sexy as Hell Spin-Off's!


The eagerly awaited spin-off short stories from the Sexy as Hell Trilogy have been given some glowing reviews on Amazon. Here goes...



The Mistress is a very good quick read. I’ve liked all of the characters I’ve met so far in this series, and it’s nice to get to know them all better, find out what makes them tick, and so on. The storyline between these two characters was tense and intriguing. Add that to the super hot sex and you have a read that will definitely get you hot under the collar – boiling, in fact.

This is another sexy, well-written addition to the series and I look forward to checking out the other books. I’d definitely recommend this book to fans of BDSM erotic romance – but be warned, this book, as well as the others in the series, are definitely not for the faint-hearted. Hot stuff.


This was an intriguing story. It was easy to see how Julie might struggle with a man accepting her for who she is and understanding her needs as well as meeting them. Having said that, she’s a confident human being as well as a loving and caring one. The way the storyline unfolds is exciting, sexy and fun — and I absolutely found myself rooting for Julie throughout. I enjoyed the way the eroticism was woven expertly in with the romance, and the ending left me both pleased and satisfied. This is another excellent addition to Harlem Dae’s BDSM series, well done.


The Harlequin, in my opinion, is the most hardcore of the Sexy as Hell books I’ve read so far – I’ve always said they’re not for the faint-hearted, and this one in particular adheres to that particular statement. There’s medical fetish which made even me “squick” a little bit – but it’s a wonderful and very erotic tale with some real insight into the relationship between Marti and Joel – two men who clearly think the world of each other. So if m/m/m and medical fetish are your bag, definitely snap up this well-written, kinky short story. You won’t regret it.





Find out more about Sexy as Hell on the Harlem Dae website, plus read the free magazine and find more reviews.

Lily x

Don't have a Kindle? Get the FREE app!







No comments:

Post a Comment