Saturday 21 December 2013

Saturday Spankings - Sexy as Hell #SatSpanks


Welcome Spankers! Have you been following the Sexy as Hell Chapter Tour? If so you'll know that the first 12 chapters of The Novice are available for you to read for FREE and yes, there's some happy, slappy fun going on!

Here's 8, but if you want more, so much more, check out all the chapters HERE.

Briefly I let go of Victor’s cock, but only to reach for a paddle from my handbag. There was no way my palm would cope with the beating I intended for my little virgin.
“A bit wider.” I nudged at his feet, and he broadened his stance. “You remember my middle name?”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“Use it if you need to.”
“Yes, Mistress.”







5 comments:

  1. "My little virgin"--I love the cadence of it (like "My little pony"? :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A virgin to spanking - always a good scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, she thinks her little virgin might need a safeword. Was he naughty, or is this just the way she plays with her boys? Intriguing snippet, Lily, though I'm a little worried for Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, she has big plans for him!

    ReplyDelete