Wednesday 25 December 2013

Holiday Bargains!

Yes, we all like a bargain  and if it's free then that's even better!



That's why I have a few special offers going on over the holidays... so if you've had your Kindle for years and completely love it, or you've just found one in your Christmas stocking, here are my gifts to you...


Breathe You In, my sexy romance with a twist has swept the board with 5* reviews and is on promotion. Down from its usual price of $2.99 it's a steal at only $1.24/77p for the next week.

Soul-aching desire was just the beginning!

If the road to Heaven starts in Hell then I was ready to start climbing my way out and Ruben Strong was the man to accompany me. With his devastating good looks, seductively sexy charm and lust for adrenaline he was sure to make it a sensual and erotic experience as well as one to re-awake the passionate, throw-caution-to-the-wind woman I’d once been.

I’d given Ruben something, though, without him realizing, and that gift had come from the man I’d loved before. But I couldn’t tell Ruben. I had to keep that a tight secret even as our naked bodies wound together, sought out pleasure and hit the dizzy heights of ecstasy as one. Because Ruben had my husband’s heart, literally, and that heart was still in love with me, so it seemed, and now I was in love with Ruben. 

Emotions tangled with bliss, and fears were locked away as I surrendered to the touch of Ruben’s hands, the taste of his skin and the sounds of his pleasure. I couldn’t deny that Ruben had brought me back to life the same way I had him and there was no way I was giving up that feeling, not for anyone.






I write with Natalie Dae and publish under the name Harlem Dae - if three in a bed is your thing grab yourself a FREE copy of Good Cop, Bad Cop today! 



Fame and fortune is a blessing that, for me, has changed its taste from sumptuously sweet to murderously bitter. Leaving me no choice but to look over my shoulder at every turn and question the scruples of even my most faithful friends. 

I would give up all the glowing adoration from my fans in a heartbeat in exchange for not running for my life. But fate doesn’t deal cards that way, and instead I find myself far out at sea and being bounced between two hot cops—one so chilly just his glance gives me frostbite, and the other showing a kindness that barely covers his own demons. 

So with nowhere else to turn, quite literally, I have to trust two men I hardly know with my life and cope without the luxuries my status usually affords me. But it’s not long before I discover when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Turns out these cops are not only the wrong guys to mess with, they also have partnership skills above and beyond the requirements of their day job. And for once, while just being me without the frills, I get to discover that they are as sinfully bad as they are dreamily good in every department, and it seems, I am the one they want cuffed and controlled at the same time as they are protecting and serving. 





The Novice is the first novel in the Sexy as Hell Trilogy and is on a permanent low price of $1.24/77p to get you started on Victor and Zara's wild ride through the world of BDSM.

If you enjoy this seriously sexy, boundary-pushing story then check out the other books in the series, The Player and The Vixen. Or you could just treat yourself to the entire Sexy as Hell Box Set which comes with three bonus short stories about secondary characters and is much cheaper than buying all six stories individually!



And if you just want to try out my voice then I have an anthology with short stories ranging from sexy vanilla to spanking kink! Stories for When the Sun Goes Down is also only $1.24/77p for Christmas week and with 10 tales of lust, romance and desire that's a real bargain!



Contents 
Madam President 
The Champagne Whore 
Shy Bird 
The Actress 
Making Shapes 
I Promise to Please 
I Promise to Surrender 
I Promise to Perform 
A Classic Wedding Night 
Stable Manners 

Please note most stories have been previously published in a variety of US and UK anthologies. More details on my website.




Cold Nights, Hot Bodies is just 99c at Ellora's Cave and All Romance eBooks, and 60c/37p on Amazon / Amazon UK. Grab this if you like a little fantasy role play with your mulled wine and mince pies!




Down from it's usual price of £3.50/$5.50, That Filthy Book is at a bargain price of £1.89/$3.08 on Amazon UK/Amazon.

With a pile of 5* reviews it's well worth grabbing yourself a copy of this wild and raunchy novel that follows a couple rediscovering what it once was that had sparks flying between them and end up creating fireworks!

If you want to find more FREE reads from myself and other authors then check out my Free Read page. To get notifications of when my books are newly released, free or on offer join my newsletter mailing list - I won't barge into your inbox more than four times a year!



I hope you have a truly wonderful festive season, make lots of memories and find some time to immerse yourself in stories.

Lily x




No comments:

Post a Comment