Wednesday 18 December 2013

My Early Christmas Present from Victor!


Oh, look what I got through the post, a lovely early Christmas present from the hero in the Sexy as Hell Trilogy, Victor Partridge! Okay, so he required elf Natalie Dae to deliver the package into the hands of Royal Mail, but still, I was beyond pleased when this white linen handkerchief with the letter 'V' embroidered on it came through my letterbox yesterday.




If you've read The Novice or indeed all of the Sexy as Hell books, you'll know why it's special and you'll also appreciate that it's essential for a gentleman to have a handkerchief about his person at all times, after all, poor old Ollie gets into a very sticky spot with his Mistress when he forgets his!




Here's an excerpt from book #2 The Player that will let you in on this 'incident' with Victor's cousin, Ollie. He's begged to be Zara's submissive student though her heart is not quite in it as you''ll be able to tell...


* * * *


“I’m here to see if I can be of any service to you, Mistress,” Ollie said, wringing his hands and smiling—well, more of a grimace actually, given the way his swollen cheek distorted his features.
I caught Fifi’s gaze and sighed.
She shrugged in a you-brought-it-on-yourself kind of way.
Which I suppose I had. I should never have started this thing with Ollie. He had trouble written all over him and not a submissive bone in his body. If he didn’t bear a vague resemblance to Victor and a smugness about him that invited a good beating then I really wouldn’t be wasting my time.
“Sit,” I said to Ollie, pointing my pen at a hard chair in the corner of the room. “Thanks, Fifi.”
She chomped her gum, blew a big, pink bubble, which popped with a snap, and then left the room, shutting the door behind her.
“Wank,” I said to Ollie.
“What?” 
“Wank, will you, it might take some of the desperate need out of your eyes.”
“What…just pull it out and…?” He sat, knees apart, hands curled over them, and stared at me wide-eyed.
“Yes, I’m busy, can’t you see? Just get on with it, you don’t need me to hold your hand.” I nodded towards his denim-clad groin. “Or anything else.”
He glanced at the door.
“Oh, like anyone gives a fuck about you,” I said with a roll of my eyes. “You’re my sub, you look like you need to come, so just do it already.”
He straightened, and I noticed a smidgen of his usual confidence had left his eyes. I’d teach him for showing up unannounced in the middle of the day. Victor would never have done that. I’d done it to him all right, but he wouldn’t have dropped in on me. It just wasn’t gentlemanly.
I turned my computer screen so Ollie wouldn’t be able to see what I was doing, and drew up my mail again.
“Go on,” I said, “what are you waiting for? I know you’ve got a semi, Ollie, you get a semi just being in the same room as me, don’t you?”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“So get your cock out.”

Dear Mr This-Is-Going-to-Have-To-Be-Quick-I’m-Very-Busy,

I glanced up at Ollie. He’d shifted on the straight-backed seat, opened his trousers and was pulling out his meaty cock. It jutted upwards, awkwardly, and he shoved at his jeans and boxers, scraping the wooden legs of the chair on the hard floor as he peeled his clothing down.
He looked at me, fisted his erection and rubbed his thumb over the slit.
“Good boy,” I said with a nod. “Now you just have a little quality alone time in the corner while I get on with my work. I trust you have a handkerchief to catch any mess.”
“I’m not bloody Victor, you know.” As he’d spoken the colour had drained from his face. If it hadn’t been for that fact, I would have gone over and kicked his other cheek, given him a matching black eye and crusting scab.
“I mean,” he said, “I’m sorry, that isn’t what I mean at all. What I wanted to say is I don’t have a handkerchief—what kind of man does these days, except for Victor, that is, but he—”
“Shut the fuck up, will you.” I poked my pen at the air, imagining I was ramming it up his nostril. “From now on you will have a handkerchief, a white one, with you at all times. If I find you without one, you’ll be punished, and it won’t by my boot in your face it will be my boot up your arsehole, without lube, so make sure you go to whatever goddamn shop sells fucking white handkerchiefs and buy yourself a big pile.” I hesitated. “For now, though, take off your sock, that will have to catch your cum. I don’t want it spilling onto my new floor.”
“My sock?”
“I swear to God, Ollie, one more word and you might as well just bend the fuck over and show me your puckered little entrance.” I raised my boot so he could see its sinfully pointy tip nudging round the side of my desk. I tapped it in the air, hard, jabbing movements so he’d get the idea of how I’d shove it up his bum.
He swallowed, nodded, flicked off his shoe then yanked his sock off, revealing his long, pale foot with wisps of dark hair over his big toe.
“Now wank, and keep the noise down while you’re at it.” I returned my attention to the screen and was assured that Ollie was behaving when I heard the friction of skin on skin and a little stutter of his breath.

Having a new business means that I really can’t invest the hours that I did before on your sexual education, Victor, not to mention I have a new student. He’s rather a slow learner and trying my patience, which, as you know, isn’t something I have in abundance either.

“Ollie, what the fuck are you doing?” 
He was lazily fisting his cock. He’d slid down on the seat so he was slouched, and his feet were wide apart, his one bare foot flat on the floor, his shoe-wearing foot at an angle, the side of the sole balancing on the shiny wood.
“Watching you, Mistress.”
“Did I say you could?”
“No.” He cast his eyes downwards, stared at his cock.
I sighed. “If you ask nicely I might let you look at me while you play with yourself.” He really was painfully slow at catching onto the rules, though to be fair, I was moving them around a bit. I couldn’t even be bothered to be consistent.
“Please, Mistress, may I look at you as I come?”
“Yes, but look lively, put a bit more energy into it. You really think I’d like a slow, lazy fuck like that?”
“No, Mistress. Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.” He straightened, tipped his chin and picked up the pace.
“That’s better. Now make sure you keep that sock handy.”
He nodded, and I noticed a bloom of colour rising on his unblemished cheek.

But I’m sure he’ll get there eventually, even if it means coating his entire body in vicious bruises in the process—which won’t be hard, he seems to mark ridiculously easy.
So this disastrous blowjob? What you need to do is show her what you want. Remember how I showed you what I wanted? You need to go down on her, lave her clit, suckle into her pussy and really make out that you’re having the time of your life so she learns that energy and enthusiasm is required. Encourage her to play with herself while you’re at it so you get to witness what she likes.

I hesitated, watched Ollie for a minute—he was getting into the moment, his hand movements a blur, his teeth gritted. I licked my lips and studied the domed head of his cock peeking from his fist, wondered if he tasted the same as Victor. Since they wore the same aftershave and shared the same gene pool it was a possibility.

And she needs to learn a sense of adventure, Victor, so combine the two. Take her to that posh West End show you were going to take me to and do it to her there, in the dark, at the back, so no one can see. That should tell you if she has a beast for risk inside her or not.

That was a ridiculous suggestion, and one he wouldn’t be able to carry out, which is why I’d felt better writing it. I didn’t want to say cook her a nice meal, wow her with your apartment and your smile and then seduce her in front of your fire. Those words would have generated nausea in my guts, twisted the strings in my chest until my heart squeezed painfully. No, I had to give him some impossible task, that way she’d fail and he could move on and find someone suitable in and out of the bedroom. It was for his own good. I only wanted the best for Victor.

Now why don’t you have a little pre-performance wank, Victor, and tell me how that suggestion sounds?

I hit SEND without saying goodbye, because it wasn’t, I knew he’d reply.
Nibbling the end of my pen, I studied Ollie.
He was rocking slightly and pushed his hair from his face with his free hand.
“Feeling good?” I asked.
“Yes, Mistress.”
“You ever wanked in front of someone before?”
“No, Mistress.”
“You prefer to be fucking.”
“Yes, Mistress.” He was breathless.
“But I won’t let you fuck me, that’s not what we’re doing here, is it?”
“No, but…”
“But what?”
“But I would still like to fuck you.”
“I know.”
A tiny ping told me I had mail.
“Keep at it, come whenever you feel the need.”
“Yes, Mistress.”

Your suggestion sounds intriguing and I will certainly consider it. Though I was thinking of tying her to the bed…

Consider it? What was he on about, consider it? He couldn’t lick her out during a West End show, that was ridiculous. Bloody hell, Victor had really lost the plot.

Yes, do consider it, and as for tying her to the bed I think that is a great idea. The best, in fact.

I paused, wondering how to continue. Ollie had sped up, hunched over. A sheen of sweat had made his brow glisten, and his hair was flopped messily forward. He wasn’t bothering to push it out of the way anymore.

Just don’t forget to try out anal sex on her. All women love it, even if they say they don’t. It’s just a case of them getting used to it and realising how much men enjoy it. Once you’ve broken her in, you’ll be off, like you were with me. Just be firm about it and stick to what you need in your heart of hearts.
And are you wanking right now?

I quickly sent the email.
“Oh, fuck…” Ollie moaned and hissed in a breath. “Mistress, show me your tits, please. Just a quick glimpse, I beg you.”
“Shut up.”

Yes.

Yes, what? Yes he was going to give Catherine the surprise of her life by fastening her to his bed and shoving things up her bum? That should scare her to the other side of the horizon. Or yes, he was tossing himself off while we emailed one another?

Yes, what?

Pause.

Yes, I’ve got my dick in my hand and I’m thinking of you.

A well of satisfaction grew inside me. Victor was masturbating and thinking of me. I shut my eyes, listened to Ollie’s frantic breaths and imagined it was Victor in the corner of my office. Only then I wouldn’t be sitting here, wishing he’d get on with it. If it was Victor I’d be there helping him along, paddling his arse or tempting him with a plug. Perhaps I’d let him Master me and ride into my mouth the way he was wishing Catherine had let him the other night. He was a hair holder, my Victor, he liked to grip it in his fists, let the strands knot between his fingers, squeeze so tight it hurt my scalp.

Good, now you better hurry and fill up that nice linen handkerchief of yours before someone knocks for you, Victor. It’s what you need, a quick release, so you have the stamina to control the urgency in you when you see your delicate little flower later. Don’t want to scare her off now, do you?
I’m masturbating too. I have my knickers around my ankles, a big neon pink dildo in my pussy, and I’m typing one-handed as I shunt it in and out. I’m not pretending it’s anyone, though, it’s just a piece of silicone getting me off. Taking care of an urge, a necessity… In fact…I’m going to…

Send.
I stared at Ollie. He was holding his black sock in his free hand and he’d risen off the chair a little.
“Ah, ah, yeah…” He screwed up his eyes and came into the sock. The chair legs shifted, the back of the chair hit the wall. He groaned long and loud, pumping into the sock with an urgency that was almost endearing considering it was all about self-pleasure and he wasn’t actually fucking anyone.

I miss hearing you come.

I stared at Victor’s words. I missed hearing him come, too, but I wasn’t about to tell him that. Besides, I had Ollie now. I could listen to him come whenever I wanted.



Reviews for the Sexy as Hell Trilogy


"I've read many erotic novels an bdsm books but these ones are by far my favourites and I have recommended them to everyone I know."

"Wow! Very Erotic reading... Nice twists and turns. Not for the weak of heart!!! (pun intended)"

"A well paced, lyrical writing that ensnared and enthralled! The sex was steaming, piping hot but it didn't come first for me. I was looking to be titillated yes, but instead was captured by the story of Zara and Victor more."

"The best erotic trilogy I have ever read! FSOG and Crossfire series have nothing on these books. If you like your books a bit edgier then you should read these. I could not put them down! Lots and lots of hot sex but also a love story. I loved the style of writing, seen from both characters emotions. All I can say is read and enjoy!!!"


Buy Links for the Individual Books and the Box Set, which comes with 3 bonus spin-off stories, can be found on the Harlem Dae website, and don't miss the free Harlem Dae Magazine and The Novice Christmas Chapter Tour.






No comments:

Post a Comment