Friday 18 September 2015

Rule Breaker - Coming Soon

My new erotic romance novel Rule Breaker will be available for pre-order on the 29th of September!



Locks, keys and prison bars can’t contain a love that’s meant to roam wild and free, but when that love is let loose will Lacey be able to handle what’s heading her way?

Rules are meant to protect the innocent and keep danger at bay. Except for me the lines blur and it all started when I met the ultimate bad boy. But is he? Miller Davenport might be big, bad and brimming with sin but he’s confessed his crimes and for ten years he’s served his time and walked the line.

Everyone deserves a second chance, right? And as his nurse, the one person who understands him, I can’t help but count the days till we can be together properly without guards watching over us and without every look and word we share censored.

When that day comes, though, will our desire for each other explode and take me to the new heights he’s promised, and if so how will I survive such intensity?

One thing is for sure, with Miller I’ll be whisked up in a whirlwind of his dark energy and a tornado of his lust, and likely taken to the very edge of what I can handle. I can’t help a few nerves as release day approaches, because if it all comes crashing down who can I depend on when I’ve ridden into the sunset with a man who’s broken all the rules? Will I be saved or will I have pushed everyone and everything too far?

Early Download from the publisher: 13th October 2015
General Release Date: 10th November 2015



Beautiful cover by Posh Gosh, published by Totally Bound.


No comments:

Post a Comment