Saturday 12 September 2015

My Sexy Girlfriend ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS109


Welcome to another My Sexy Saturday! This week the theme is sexy girlfriends so here's a few from Sexy as Hell (a boxed set containing three novels, The Novice, The Player, The Vixen and three spin-off stories about secondary characters). Zara is one hell of a girlfriend and she certainly gets gorgeous Victor ties up in knots! (Please note The Novice was previously titled The Virgin but had to be changed after an issue with Amazon, I also co-wrote Sexy as Hell with my great pal Natalie Dae)


Back Cover Information

Sexy as Hell is an erotic trilogy that will submerge you into the black heart of a world of bondage and discipline, Dominance and submission, sadism and masochism. 

Dare to take this twisting journey with Victor and you’ll learn the ropes with him, experience every carnal sensation and fall into a dark and dangerous love that grips like a fist and binds like a collar. 

Get to know Zara, his sultry teacher, and you’ll gasp when she doles out her sinful instructions but then delight in the stunning results she not only demands but achieves. It seems Heaven and Hell are not so far apart when she holds the reins. 

Victor has his layers peeled back, but when he does the same to try to get to his Vixen’s core, a revelation appears. Because Zara is a woman whose vast sexual experience is both her strength and her weakness; she can inflict pain and pleasure, make lusty demands and instruct, but she needs so much more, she needs… 

Yes, the time has come to for her to admit to her needs and confess to the repairing her soul hungers for. A sea of memories, a lifetime of control requires an acknowledgement that will cut through her barriers, and there’s only one man up for the job—her virgin, her student, her newly trained monster, Victor Partridge. 


Excerpt

“Lick my cunt,” I said.
I wondered what Victor saw, standing there fully dressed as he was against my bedroom wall. A woman sprawled out on the bed, naked, her fingers spreading her slit apart, or me, Zara Watson, the girl he’d picked up in a coffee shop after work? Or so he’d like to think. I’d picked him up, but I wasn’t about to let him in on how. It had been easy, making him believe he had the gift of the gab, what it took to successfully snare a woman, but in reality I’d orchestrated every move. I doubted his ego could take the truth.
“What?” he asked, dark eyebrows going up, eyes widening.
So he wasn’t as sophisticated as he’d made out. In my experience, they were all the same. Confident and all-knowing until someone like me threw them. Came out with a simple statement that had them reeling. No idea how to claw back their self-assured air without a pause to take in what had been said. The shock of it was usually too much. Hang on, lady, you’re not meant to be saying things like that to me. It should be the other way around. I ought to be shocking you.
“You heard me,” I said, holding back a smirk. “So?”
He remained where he stood, more was the pity, and smiled, a tactic I’d seen so many times before. I‘d bet his mind was swirling, him trying to think what he could say that would get him back on top. I only wished he would get on top, or at least do something that would live up to the promise of his sexy words in the coffee shop. I sighed. All mouth and no trousers, that one. Shame he still had his trousers on. Black ones that matched his shirt. A grey silk tie that could be taken two ways— he was either a stuffy prig or had no choice but to wear it for his profession. And he’d told me all about that. An architect, don’t you know, well paid and with a flashy car that he’d wasted no time in describing to me. As though a hunk of metal was of interest. The only hunk I was interested in was him, and the way things were going, I wouldn’t be getting my mitts on him as quickly as I’d envisaged. Shame, because he was a great-looking guy and I wouldn’t be surprised if his body matched the aesthetic appeal of his face.
“A bit forward, aren’t you?” he said, rubbing the cute, vertical dink he had in his chin.
“Is that a problem?” I leant back, bracing myself on my hands. My breasts didn’t move. Pert things, they’d brought many a man to his knees. A pity this one wasn’t on them between my legs now, supping the cunt I’d so graciously offered.
“Well...” He frowned, seemingly at a loss on what to say.
“Well what?” I smiled inwardly. Talk about getting to him. I could almost see him trying to hold in a squirm.
“You...you didn’t seem this type when we met.”




Praise for Sexy as Hell 

Long and Short Reviews - 5* - An amazing trilogy, I’d recommend this series to anyone wanting a deeply complex, incredibly intense read. These authors write everything with style, care and such talent I’m pleased to have these additions on my shelves and know I’ll read them again in the future. Not a comfortable book (or series), this nevertheless balances perfectly between too much and not quite enough. I can’t imagine anyone reading it and not wanting more, so amazing is the mix of characters, plot, kink and emotion. A marvelous read that took me to dizzying highs and terrifying lows and a series I can strongly recommend to everyone willing to step on board for the ride of a lifetime. 

EFA - If you’re looking for a bit of light slap-and-tickle, this isn’t it...If you’re looking for some superbly well-written and dark BDSM erotica, you should check out Sexy as Hell. You won’t forget it in a hurry. 

Reader reviews 

" I absolutely loved this book, it was by far better than the 50 Shades of Grey." 

" I cannot express just how much this story touched me. I've read many erotic novels and BDSM books but these ones are by far my favourites and I have recommended them to everyone I know."

"This writing duo both got me vested in the characters and made me think. They made me curious, and made me question. What they made me question is for me, just as it will be for other readers, it will be personal to them. I cannot wait to find out where Victor and Zara end up. I also want to read more from these authors! Enjoy this trek thru the psyche of not one but two main characters in this trilogy!" 

"The best erotic trilogy I have ever read! FSOG and Crossfire series have nothing on these books. If you like your books a bit edgier then you should read these. I could not put them down! Lots and lots of hotness but also a love story. I loved the style of writing, seen from both characters emotions. All I can say is read and enjoy!" 





1 comment:

  1. Very sexy snippet...hope he gets his act together...LOL! Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete