Tuesday 8 September 2015

Royal Britannia

Congratulations to HRH Queen Elizabeth II who this week becomes the longest reigning British monarch - now that's what I call girl power!



I've admired Buckingham Palace many times - from the outside, I don't think I'll be getting an invite for tea anytime soon - and it's truly spectacular. I love a bit of pomp and ceremony too and Royal Weddings and Royal babies always grab my attention.


If you're in the  mood for a bit of British sexiness here are some of my books that are based in these fair isles that I know and love.
















I hope you enjoy these sexy stories, just click on the covers for more information and the Amazon purchase page  - though most are available from many other retailers.


Lily x




No comments:

Post a Comment