Saturday 8 December 2012

5* reviews for The Glass Knot



Self-publishing has been a new adventure for me in 2012. It's been a lot of hard work, pretty scary at times, and also incredibly rewarding. Stepping out alone with a book and hoping the world likes it is always going to be a big deal, I can't imagine that changing over the years to come, but when 5* reviews pop up on Amazon, I just can't help but get a lovely warm feeling inside.

This is what is being said about The Glass Knot.


By CPH

BEST BOOK...EVER November 28, 2012


This is honestly one of the best books I've ever read and I have read well over a hundred erotic/erotica books. It was so well written. I truly cared for these characters and, for once, I could actually see this happening in the real world. It was sweet and touching while still having seriously hot love scenes.


By S. Anne

Steamy and Emotional Read December 6, 2012

I really enjoyed this novel. It was like finding a little gem floating in a sea of boring. For one thing, I felt the author really took the time to explore her characters' feelings. And it didn't feel fake or contrived or ridiculous and over-the-top. She made them seem full of emotion, and not ridiculously emotional (if that makes sense). I believed these were real people. Also, I actually liked all three characters. A lot of times I feel like I prefer one character more, or even that I strongly dislike one of the characters (unfortunately, usually the heroine), but in this case I truly respected all three people.

Plot-wise, this story focused mainly on the characters and their relationship. While I enjoy a good side story, it was nice to have the story revolve around these three people without the distraction of some minor going-ons on the side.

And of course, I have to mention the steaminess. This novel has some graphic M/F, M/M, and M/M/F action, which I personally enjoyed, but which may not be for everyone. I'm glad this author is so skilled at both the emotional aspect and the erotic aspect of writing. Too many books out there have one but not the other. I will definitely be reading more work by this author. I hope those stories are as satisfying as this one.


By Aisha

An Amazing Love Story November 10, 2012

I'm not even done & I'm in love with this book. I can tell it's going to be a favorite re-read. Lily has a way of writing that is so engaging, raw & real. Just amazing, the characters were all well written, you could feel like they were people you knew or even seeing this happening in real life. They were characters with depth & flaws & issues, even if they were described as being physically perfect.

Josh was just yummy, Nick was dominating, dark & mysterious. Laura was a fun & fun loving woman, who clearly knew her mind, had a strong will & I just loved that she was willing to take life by the horns. it's funny once I figured out what the premise was I kept flashing back to Samantha from Sex in the city when her best gay friends asked her to be their experiment & the hilarity that ensued from that. I couldn't wait to see how this turned out. It was better than I thought. Hilarious, wrought with emotions, & extremely well written I fell even more in love with the characters. laura's a very brave soul there are many who wouldn't have embraced the changes life brought her or event he opportunity.

The love scenes??? WOoohooo, I couldn't put it down, this is going on my favorites list & will be a definite re-read!! Five stars

Happy Reading


By Mrs M Young

Hot, hot, hot! 18 Oct 2012


Lily Harlem is a new author I've found and I couldn't wait for this latest title to be released. I've read previews and exerpts and first chapters and phew! This is one of the hottest books I've read this summer. The characters are brilliantly described, the storyline intriguing and the dirty bits? Well, they are everything you expect from Ms Harlem and more. The M/F and M/M combinations got my mind ticking and my <ahem> juices flowing! If you're looking for a smokin' read, this is it. I want this book on my kindle for ever!


Purchase links



The Glass Knot was fun to write, I've written M/F/M before, but with this story I really wanted to play with they dynamics of two men, happily married allowing a woman to come into their relationship. I was inspired by a recent trip to The Cotswolds, which is beyond beautiful. The cosy cottages dotted around the countryside seemed the perfect setting for Laura, Nick and Josh to discover one another.




Have a great day

Lily x


2 comments:

  1. I'm in for mmf, my favorite kind of menage. Thanks for being an Erotic Enchants member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leilani, thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words :-)

      L x

      Delete