Sunday 30 December 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #SixSunday




What’s a girl to do when the guy she falls for is married to another man?

This is exactly what happened to me. Seeing Josh Kendal stroll out of the Mediterranean Sea wearing tight navy swim trunks and looking like a hot new James Bond was a truly delicious moment. Catching sight of his wedding ring was like a kick in the shin and meeting his gorgeous husband, phew, that was enough to make any girl groan at the cruel joke God was playing on her.

But all was not as it seemed, and when Josh needed a woman to sort out a ‘delicate predicament’ I was the one for the job – heck, what did I have to lose? Certainly not as much as him, literally.

Trouble is, emotions always get tangled, loyalties can’t help but be divided and with a night of memories so hot they'd have the devil sweating, there was only one thing for it—it was time to get honest, fight for what I wanted despite society’s constraints and open my heart to the people it needed most.


SIX


“What I was trying to say is that for me there has only ever been Nick.” He threaded his fingers into my hair, holding my head firm and cradling my skull in his palms. He stared down into my eyes. “Laura, I’ve never been with a woman, never really, truly wanted to.” He dipped his head lower, so that his lips were a whisper from mine. “Until now.”






Thanks for stopping by and if you want to know more about The Glass Knot check out the 5* reviews on Amazon which include...

"This book is a must read! I loved this story from start to finish. After I read it, I wanted to read it again and again! Pick this book up, you won't be disappointed!"

"This is honestly one of the best books I've ever read."

"I'm not even done & I'm in love with this book. I can tell it's going to be a favorite re-read."

"I'm glad this author is so skilled at both the emotional aspect and the erotic aspect of writing."


Amazon US

Amazon UK

Lily x


3 comments:

  1. Loved the six. Added this to my TBR too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great that you stopped by my blog, Paloma.

      Thanks and do let me know what you think of Josh, Laura and Nick's story :-)

      Delete
  2. Great intensity, Lily!! Lovely romantic six.

    ReplyDelete