Wednesday 5 December 2012

Seven Deadly Sins is out NOW!

An erotic illustrated anthology.




“Seven erotic tales from seven sinful sirens. The Seven Deadly Sins have never been so sexy!”

Aphrodite Gets a Piece of the Action by K. D. Grace

A young voyeur finds himself faced with the almighty task of going global with Lust!

Caged by Rebecca Bond 

Greed pushes a policewoman straight to the top. But her quest for power uncovers more desire than she ever knew she had!

Glutton to Gourmet by Victoria Blisse

Anabel has never known when to say ‘when’. But the dashing Roman shows her that quality is just as delicious as quantity.

Green-Eyed Monster by Lily Harlem

Penis Envy takes on a whole new meaning when Helen hatches a plan to use her own “cock” to its fullest extent!

An Indolent Seduction by Lexie Bay

When the demon of Sloth sets his sights on the angel Industria, apathy becomes dangerously alluring.

The Sweetest Revenge by Lucy Felthouse

Abigail’s crush on Mackenzie has made her do something stupid. Will Pride come before a fall…or cause them to fall in love?

Something Else by Sarah Masters

A man’s Wrath at the loss of his lover sets him on a vengeful path that leads him through a seedy and sexually charged underworld.

Excerpt from The Sweetest Revenge by Lucy Felthouse

Chapter One

As soon as she heard the roar of the engine, Abigail’s heart rate increased. She could recognise it at quite some distance now, and as it drew closer to her office building, she could feel the vibrations beneath her feet.

Grabbing a handful of documents from the pile on her desk, Abigail headed over to the photocopier which stood by the window. That way, she could pretend she was duplicating paperwork, when in fact she was looking out of the window at the motorcycle and its rider.

And there she was. Mackenzie, in all her leather-clad glory, thundering into the car park. Her beautiful red hair flapped beneath the helmet, slowing to a stop as the motorcycle did. The khaki green mean machine, as Abigail had nicknamed it, was as stunning as ever. Between them, rider and bike made a very attractive picture. One Abigail could quite happily look at all day long.

She realised she hadn’t actually made any attempt to photocopy anything yet, so she hastily shoved one of the pieces of paper under the lid, keyed in the command for thirty copies and pressed the green button. Then she was free to gaze out of the window for a good long while before anyone suspected anything.

Not that it was any big secret, anyway. The entire office knew of Abigail’s crush on the motorcycle courier, and she was often teased about it. The only reason she wasn’t being ribbed right there and then was because nobody else was tuned into the motorcycle’s engine noise frequency like she was—they wouldn’t have realised Mackenzie was here unless they looked out of the window. Glancing behind her, Abigail saw that everyone was engrossed in what they were doing, so she could perv out of the window, completely undisturbed and without mockery.

Turning back, she saw that Mackenzie had now put the Ducati Monster on its stand and flung one long leg over it. She tugged off her heavy duty leather gloves, lay them on the seat and proceeded to undo her helmet. Abigail held her breath. This bit was always her favourite. The way the younger woman managed to still look gorgeous when removing a motorcycle helmet was incredible. Her long red hair flowed free, and after a couple of quick finger-combs, it looked immaculate. For the hundredth time, Abigail wondered what her secret was. She was sure if she went on a motorcycle without tying her hair back, it would look like a rat’s nest by the time she arrived anywhere.

Clipping the helmet’s chin-strap back together, the courier then hung it from one of the handlebars, pulled the keys from the ignition and moved to the box attached to the back of the bike. She unlocked it, retrieved two small parcels and shut and locked the lid before retrieving the keys and walking towards the front door of the building. She wore sensible, rather than fashionable, boots and leathers and they lent her walk a strange gait. Abigail didn’t care. She was so infatuated with the woman that it would take more than that to put her off.

She watched as Mackenzie made her way into the building and was eventually lost from sight. Switching her attention to her fake photocopying, she saw that the dated machine was still chugging its way through the original thirty copies she’d requested. She grinned. At this rate, it’d still be going by the time the courier exited the building and got back on her bike. If there was someone at Reception, then of course the process of having a parcel signed for was speedy. Usually, that’s what happened. But occasionally if there was some super-sensitive reason no one else could handle the delivery, the member of staff it was for would have to come and sign for it themselves. That, of course, meant it could take much longer, depending on whereabouts they were in the building and how long it would take them to get to the front desk.

Abigail herself could be at Reception in under a minute from her desk, and would gladly be, if her presence was requested by the goddess Mackenzie. All she would have to do was click her fingers and Abigail would come running. And not just for a parcel. For whatever reason she damn well felt like giving.

Excerpt from Green-Eyed Monster by Lily Harlem


I knew I should resist. Really I did. But I couldn’t. The urge was just too compelling. Crazy, really, because it wasn’t as though seeing it made me feel good. No, it gave me this gut-wrenching, skin-crawling sensation that made my head thump and my heart pound. It caused me to feel sick and twisted physically and mentally.

What have I become?

But it also wet the gusset of my knickers and spiked my nipples until they pushed against the silk cups of my bra. Watching made my clit tingle, as if it ached to get bigger, and my lips often felt bruised afterwards; perhaps I bit them without realizing.

I reached my cock from its satin-lined box and walked towards my bedroom window. As usual I didn’t draw the blinds, just allowed the London darkness to swallow my still figure and keep me hidden. Now all I had to do was wait.

Waiting spun what-ifs’ around my head, web-like, obsessive. To calm myself I stroked the length of silicone, feeling its dense weight in my palm—it could soothe my nerves as much as it could bring me to a wonderful, ecstatic frenzy.

You see, I wanted what he had. Desperately. I had no idea where the black longing had come from. One day it had just hit me, a physical punch to the gut. It stole my breath, knotted my insides and consumed my thoughts. Now my days revolved around my need for it.

His name was Dai—Welsh for David, so he told me—and he worked at Rengrade IT Solutions based on the Arlington Road. I knew this from our chats at the bus stop every the morning. It was Dai who’d started the conversations. Comments about the weather at first—moaning about the rain or praising the sunshine—then he went on to chat about what he was doing at the weekend or admire something I was wearing; once he told me he liked my new jacket and it went well with my emerald eyes. Whenever he spoke I would nod and watch his mouth; his bottom lip was fuller than the top and his right canine a fraction raised. 

He’d told me he enjoyed going to the dogs. Which meant he was a bit of a gambler. That was okay, I had vices too. I couldn’t say no to nicotine and lately I’d been biting my fingernails again. Oh, and I guess playing with my cock was an undeniable addiction and many would call it a vice.



Want to find out how this book was born? Click HERE to read all about it.





If you want the erotic illustrations with your ebook then purchase from WATERSTONES who are pretty relaxed about erotic art, (unlike Amazon), however all print books come with saucy pictures wherever you buy them from. Enjoy!

Print:
Amazon UK
Amazon US

eBook:
Amazon UK
Amazon US
Waterstones



Also  my story in the Seven Deadly Sins anthology is available as a single title from Smashwords. Green-Eyed Monster is incredibly naughty and suitably sinful, I hope you'll check it out either as part of the anthology or on its own.



Thanks for stopping by

Lily x


3 comments:

  1. This sounds so good. I've added it to my TBR!

    ~Sassafrass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a part of the scavenger hunt. Found some more books to add to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete