Monday 16 June 2014

Scored on Pinterest


Loving the World Cup? Loving the hotness on the pitch? Yes - well check out my dedicated Scored board over on Pinterest and indulge in some seriously sexy footballers caught doing their stuff.

Need more? Then why not escape the soccer madness between the pages of Scored… available from Amazon, Amazon UK, ARe, Kobo, iBooks and Barnes and Noble.



"Lily Harlem's story of a famous footballer and a hardcore sports writer is one of the best happily ever after erotica novels I've read."

"Explosive, and oh my god wow, that's all I can say. I could not put the book (Scored) down till I was finished. A must read!"

"The cover was awesome on this book I bought it. Well I'm so glad I did because this is an amazing story! From strangers to friendship to lovers, Nicky and Lewis were amazing. It felt like real life and I could picture all the events taking place. This is a must read!"

"This is a must read. 123 pages of yummy goodness."



No comments:

Post a Comment