Saturday 21 June 2014

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


Hello Saturday Spankers - here is a few from Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse published by Mischief at HarperCollins.



This bit of voyeurism is a steamy section of the book that certainly has its fair share of hefty thwacks. Our heroine, nurse Sharon, has been persuaded by hunky junior doctor Carl to accompany him to the operating room in the middle of the night during their break. He's discovered that one of the top surgeons and his senior scrub nurse get up to all kinds of kinky fun when the lights go off and the patients are back on the ward - he just can't resist showing Sharon…





‘Keep still or you’ll get twenty strikes,’ Hartley said severely. But despite his tone he rubbed his palm soothingly over her arse, as if pacifying the blanching skin.

She moaned and widened her legs.

‘Are you taking your punishment well?’ he asked.

‘Yes, sir, oh, yes.’

‘Let me see.’ He stroked down her cleft and inserted two, maybe three, fingers between her legs.

‘Ah . . .’ she gasped, her spine stiffening.

I clenched my thigh muscles. There was no denying the fact that I was getting turned-on watching their little show. There was a heat building in my pelvis and my clit was swelling, buzzing with a rush of blood.

I glanced at Carl. He was staring through the window, wide-eyed, lips parted. I wished I could see if he had a hard on. I’d bet my last pound that he did. What guy wouldn’t get stiff seeing a hot nurse spanked and fingered?



* * * *

Available in ebook and print, Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse has received high praise.

"Excellent racy and fun. Highly recommended. A naughty nurse with class, style, and a big big heart!"

"This was another great read by Lily Harlem!"

"I found this to be a beautifully erotic novel tailored round a downright dirty at times, who- dunnit mystery, flowing into a will-she-wont-she get the right man romance."







4 comments:

  1. Hope he washed his hands before he went back to work - :-) . Very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a LOT of fun! I'm right there, watching with her. PJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that was hot! Great snippet Harlem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanked and fingered - beautiful combination. Hot snippet

    ReplyDelete