Wednesday 11 June 2014

Dungeon Crawl


Welcome to this weeks' Dungeon Crawl. I have an excerpt for you from my erotic suspense novel Stockholm Surrender. It's a twisted tale of love and lust, and handcuffs and binds are used for many things…


With my window letting in the sounds of the city, I spread my notes on my bed and tapped away on my netbook. The history of law was everyone’s most hated subject, but I knew the sooner I tackled it the better. Leaving it to the last minute would be crazy.
Eventually though, as darkness claimed the hall grounds and the lampposts flicked on, I decided to call it a day, or rather a night. I saved my work and flopped back on the bed. I would just stretch out for ten minutes before I got up to change and get ready for sleep.
But sleep wouldn’t wait, and before I knew it I felt myself drifting. Falling into a dark, dreamy world. My eyes were heavy, my breathing shallow. I let myself go—float into a world of thoughts and nothingness, white clouds and black sleep.
“Shh!”
There was tightness over my mouth and pressure over the entire length of my body. Whatever it was had squeezed the air from my lungs and was pinning me to the bed. I opened my eyes, panicked.
“Shh!” Ty said, his eyes wide and his nose practically touching mine.
Hastily, I nodded. Oh my god. Was I dreaming or was Ty really here, lying on the bed with me?
He hesitated then lifted his gloved hand from my mouth just a fraction. “You are going to keep quiet, aren’t you?”
“Yes, of course,” I whispered. This was no dream.
“Good, ’cause I don’t want that copper who’s stalking you to come crashing in.”
“He won’t. I promise.”
Ty lifted up, reached over and shut the window. With a snap, he drew the curtains then pulled off his gloves.
“Is that how you got in?” I asked.
He nodded.
“Really, up the tree, and...” Something was different. I realized what it was. “Why has the lamppost gone off?”
“I tripped it, didn’t want anyone seeing me breaking into the foreign minister’s daughter’s bedroom.” He grinned naughtily.
“And did they?”
“No, I shouldn’t think so, not at three in the morning.”
“Three?” I glanced at my bedside clock. Sure enough, it was three a.m.
He chuckled and lay back down next to me. “I guess you got carried away with your studies. I used to be like that.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, don’t look so shocked, I have a first in sports science.” He touched his finger to the bald patch of my scalp and a rush of heated desire poured through me. “I know all about the human body,” he whispered, “and exactly what it needs to stay healthy and happy and...satisfied.”
Unable to suppress a whimper of pure lust, I slid my hand over his shoulders and tugged him closer. “I wish you would damn well give me some of the satisfaction I need.”
“You’re always so demanding, and so...damn...horny.” He touched his lips to mine, soft and gentle, his tongue peeking into my mouth and past my teeth to tangle and turn and explore. “Oh Jesus, Penny, you drive me crazy,” he murmured. “You do know that, don’t you?”
“Good, because that’s how you make me feel.”
He stroked down the column of my neck, dipping his fingertip into the hollow of my throat and down my sternum. “I want you so bad,” he said, “but there is something we have to do before we can be together.”
“What?” What could he possibly need to do other than put on a damn condom? His erection was growing by the second against my hip. All I needed was for him to get inside me like he had before. Thrust and grind and do that thing to my clit he was so bloody good at. Just the thought of it had me shivering.
“Wait,” he said, reaching behind himself.
Suddenly a tight strip of tape slapped over my mouth. Gone was the luscious kissing of moments ago and in its place foul plastic stickiness.
“Mmmph!” I managed, trying to project massive indignation with my eyes.
“It won’t take long.”
I tried to reach for the tape, intent on pulling it off, but he had both my hands harnessed in just one of his.
“Sit.” He pulled me upright, tugging at my sweater. “We need this off.”
His breaths were rapid and hot on my face as he moved his hands quickly and efficiently, freeing my arms from the sweater before swiftly dragging it over my head.
“Ah fuck, white,” he said, staring at my pretty lace bra. It had delicate scallop details over the rise of my small, pert breasts and a tiny pale-blue flower in the center between the cups. “White is my very favorite.” His voice was almost wistful.
“Mmmph!” I mumbled again. Why did I have this tape on? I said I wouldn’t shout for Roger. Why didn’t he believe me?
“Shh, shh, just for a minute, baby, just for a couple of minutes.” He stood, still holding my wrists tight, and nudged the straight-backed chair out from under my desk with his foot. “Up, come on, sit on here, quickly.” He glanced at the door.
As soon as I was on the chair he was behind me, wrapping what felt like cord around my wrists. I yanked but the binding was tight and attached me to the rungs.
“It’s okay,” he soothed by my ear, his breath warm and tickly. “It’s okay.” He slid his hand over my bare shoulder, tracing the strap of my bra right down to the cup.
I arched my spine, needing his touch so desperately. Ty in my fantasies would have his hands all over me by now. Ty in my fantasies would already be ravishing me until we were both desperately trying to muffle our screams and panting for breath.
But this wasn’t fantasy, this was real. Ty was really here, really tying me up again. And for god’s sake, why was this stuff on my mouth?


Stockholm Surrender is available from Ellora's Cave and all other good ebook retailers including Amazon, Amazon UK and ARe.





2 comments:

  1. A very spicy kidnap/bondage scene has been begun. Sounds as if this will be going to some very hot places. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaking in windows at 3 am is just so hot. Great excerpt. Sounds like another awesome book. Lily ヅ

    ReplyDelete