Saturday 28 June 2014

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks


As Wimbledon fever has hit the UK, here's a few from Grand Slam…



I landed the first blow, enjoying the ripple effect it created on her cheek, not to mention the squeal she let out. At some point in the future, I’d train her to take her punishments without complaint, but as far as I was aware, it was her first time being spanked. It was certainly the first time she’d had a proper spanking, and so I’d break her in relatively gently.
With only a brief pause, I smacked her other cheek. The first, even beneath the dim light, I could see was already turning pink where my hand had contacted her skin. My cock leapt in response. I’d done that, and by the time I was finished, the pink would be replaced by a vivid red. I could hardly wait.



Grand Slam is available from Ellora's CaveAmazonAmazon UKARe and all other good ebook retailers.

3 comments:

  1. Hot snippet Lily! Great description :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the word 'relatively' in 'so I’d break her in relatively gently'. There's a lot of wriggle room right there,

    ReplyDelete