Saturday 14 June 2014

Saturday Spankings - Father's Day Special


Welcome to Saturday Spankings and happy Father's Day to all you fathers reading this ;-)

Here's a few steamy lines from That Filthy Book - Jacob might be a daddy, but when he gets his wife alone and they don't have to worry about being heard, things get pretty, damn intense.


A barrage of emotions overwhelmed me as I hung there, in the dark woods, my arse penetrated and being beaten by Jacob’s branch. I never would have thought I’d have this experience, but it was so liberating. Jacob inflicting this erotic pain had given me a whole new level of sensation. A whole new understanding of myself.

As suddenly as it started, the beating stopped.

I didn’t move, just allowed myself to be suspended by the ropes as I panted through the pain and listened to my pulse raging in my ears. My buttocks and the tops of my thighs were on fire, burning, and as the cold night stroked over them they sizzled and stung.

“Look at me,” he said.


That Filthy Book is available from Totally Bound and all other good ebook retailers. Since its release it has been blessed with many 5* reviews and hailed as a book "every woman should read". Though, for all you fathers out there, it's also a seriously sexy read for you, and what's even better is to read it together - it's sure to give you a few ideas!

Check out That Filthy Book on Pinterest!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's intense. Must have been some experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I love the word "beating" but it doesn't get used a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. 'Beating' is a great word. 'Thrashing' is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intense! I like it. I think I'm going to need more though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that title and cover. P J Perryman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Panting through the pain did it for me. I loved this book when I read it a few months ago. Great to be reminded of it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete